1993 Jeep Wrangler

Based on 297 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

7.5/10

Best ever!

By on Thursday, January 3, 2008

"It has been in 115 above in El Paso,Texas, -80 below in Alaska. Great in both climates. Best SUV made! We have has this Jeep for over twenty years, bought it brand new."

By on Wednesday, January 2, 2008

By on Monday, December 31, 2007

"A great knock around veh. that I use for checking out back trails and two tracks."

greatest ever

By on Wednesday, December 5, 2007

"This Jeep has been purely wonderful in every way. The places it has taken me would boggle the mind to average road users in their fluffy puffy crossovers. The 4-cylinder engine has been great, lacking in power, but VERY dependable, just like it's 6 cylinder counter part. The factory springs were rough riding, but a set of new springs cured that instantly, and the interior is nice and roomy (more roomy then the newer Wranglers infact) and with it's caveman simple construction any DIYer can turn a wrench on it. did I mention it is the most enjoyeable vehicle I have ever driven? :D"

91 black renegade

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I bought my renegade from a ex-military guy from Georgia for 5,200 three years ago. I had to replace a radiator hose and a water pump right away. I have put a soft top on it, a new stereo, 3.5" lift, 31" off road tires, 4 extra lights, ripped out the carpet, put a tow bar on it, new seat covers, and steering wheel cover, It has just over 99k and still runs like a champ. The clutch sticks a bit every time it gets really cold outside for the first time for a week or two. I have taken it on road trips, 4x4ing, and to the grocery store and have been very happy with the realiability. I have recently looked at a '04 jeep grand cherokee overland and decided to stick with my older not so glam jeep. I am hopeing to get a dodge durango and keep my jeep just for off roading. If you get a chance to buy one of these rare models DO SO!!! they are great just get a lift on it so you dont look like a DARTH VADER helmet driving down the road!!! By the way in the 3 almost 4 years I have owned this model I have only seen 2 others a red one and another black one! Good luck and have fun!!"