2010 Jeep Patriot

8.1

Based on 471 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Thursday, November 15, 2007

"This vehicle is great to own, averaged 29.5 mpg driving on a 2000 mile trip on the highway and through mountains. 1 problem however is the tiny gas tank, only has 13 gallon tank, which was the same as my Honda Civic. Only other issue is for the manual version, what is the point of the "ipod/mp3" holder on the center armrest if you have to change gears, it is essentially a wasted function on all of the manuals. Other than that this vehicle has definitely been great and I would recommend it for anyone wanting a small to mid size SUV."

LOVE it

By on Monday, November 5, 2007

"this has been the best vehicle ever!!! Great on gas very comfy!! great price on the car for all the up grades that you can get with it which in other SUV would cost 2 to3 thousand more!! love the look!! love the drive it is so quite and its neat how you cant even feel the gears change its just an awesome SUV!!! would definitely recommend it to any one who is looking for a SUV!!!"

Perfect!

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"The only problem I have had with mine was that there was a very, very minor leak in the sunroof. Other then that - it's been wonderful! It's my first self-bought vehicle! i couldn't be happier."

wonderful suv

By on Monday, February 20, 2017

"This is a good suv for the value. I got this car used but i like it and has 4wd doesnt have anything special. I do like the price point and the features and just how it runs. I would suggest this suv to anyone looking for one. Dont spend extra money for 4wd."

Great budget CUV

By on Friday, January 22, 2016

Pros: "Reliable and stable daily driver"

Cons: "side to side driver leg rm tight, windows fog up"

"I bought this new. This vehicle is a mountain goat in the wintertime. It's fun to drive and when I first got it I would take it out for long drives just to enjoy being in it. I've had no maintenance problems. I have the 4x4 2.4 l engine, 5 spd manual sport version and added the tow hitch, tow hooks, oil cooler myself to make it more capable. Fuel economy is better than advertised, I can easily get 30 - 31 MPH on highways and 28 - 29 on the expressway. City driving gets down to 22 - 25. Acceleration in 5th gear is good for passing. The Patriot corners well and has a tight turning radius, I can get into parking spaces that other smaller vehicles can't without stopping and backing. It has room for four adults and some baggage. The back seats fold down, both or just one of them and then you'll have room for three and lots of baggage. It's limited in towing ability so don't get this expecting to haul heavy trailers around, 2,000 lbs is the limit. I'm 6'4" and have plenty of head room and leg room but side to side gets a bit tight after several hours. The windows fog or frost up on the inside and it does sometimes take a considerable amount of time to warm up enough to clear them with the blowers. At below zero temps though you'll probably want to let it warm up anyhow. All in all it's a god vehicle."