2010 Jeep Patriot

8.1

Based on 476 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Solid little car,,, Still looks great

By on Monday, March 20, 2017

Pros: "Low initial cost, good reliability, good Looking"

Cons: "Pretty much ok all the way around"

"We bought it new in 09, Limited addition. Great Red Color,,, and leather interior. Only problem we have had is that the Moon Roof leaked,,, and took it in several times... They tried hard.. but they ended up replacing it last year (At their cost). Pretty good gas mileage @ 23 MPG or so all the time,,, more on the road. I still love the look of the car,,, and it never misses a beat. Great Radio and speakers,,, OK interior.... Paint has held up really well, as we have never kept it in the garage. We bought the lifetime Warrantee when new,,, its a godsend. It was 1500.00 as I remember,,, marked down from the 2700.00 that they wanted at first. As long as we have this car its got almost a bumper to bumper guarantee,,, Its a deal in my mind. So far a really good car,,, not a great car,, but a really good car, and I would buy it again...."

By on Sunday, April 25, 2010

"When I first started looking for a vehicle about 2 years ago because the lease on my Jetta was up I knew I wanted something a little bit bigger. I have some large football playin', burger eatin' buddies who love to squish into my car 4 at a time. I looked all over the place and couldn't find anything under $20k that would have low gas mileage and few miles on the car used. I found the Patriot about 4 days of 8 hour straight searching and had never seen one before. Thought it was perfect before I even stepped in. It looks like the little brother of the Commander! I have taken it on long trips and the head-space and back-seat room leave everyone feeling very comfortable. Great job Jeep!"

First Brand New Car

By on Sunday, July 23, 2017

"This was the first brand new car i purchased for myself. I was able to purchase mine for about 8k under the normal asking price, which i think was worth it. Now that i have been driving the car for 2 years, i do not see that the original price of the vehicle is worth it. Though i do love my car, there is definitely room for improvement. The horsepower is seriously lacking. As someone who lives in the city, you need to be able to accelerate at a good pace from time to time. in simple terms, this vehicle lacks get up and go. I also have quite a few problems with my hands free voice system, it hardly ever works. Other than those two things, i would say i am pretty satisfied with my little patriot. I do have my eye on a brand new Grand Cherokee, though. :)"

Awesome little 4x4

By on Friday, February 10, 2017

Pros: "Awesome, fun to drive, reliable, great gas mileage"

"Originally purchased as a little knock around car for my wife to drive to and from work and for me to have for bad weather. Boy is it good in the ice and snow. Youd have to drive this thing off the road. We had a heck of an ice/snow storm just after we got it last year. Since then we have fallen in love with it. It is simple to operate, reliable, and fun to drive. It is Limited trim and has heated leather seats, climate control, remote start and awesome sound system. It is so good that we never drive her GLK350 that has only 10k on it. This car is plenty comfortable for trips. If you dont like all the touchscreens and menus, this is the car for you."

THE LITTLE SUV THAT COULD

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I got my 2009 jeep patriot about 2 months ago and i love it. It runs real good and so far no problems I got it when it had about 47000 miles on it and now has over 50000 miles. It is good in the snow and ice too. The only downfall is that the engine is a 4 cly and not a 6 cly but that is ok. I plan to put a towing package on it soon so I can tow light loads and I do not doubt its ability. Overall its a excellent little suv."