2010 Jeep Patriot

8.1

Based on 472 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

Great vehicle for the price

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

"My wife had a Jeep Liberty and we were looking for something that got better fuel mileage but still 4wd. The jeep patriot is still just as roomy and fun to drive. I would recommend this vehicle to family of 4 and anyone who lives in a winter climate."

THE LITTLE SUV THAT COULD

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"I got my 2009 jeep patriot about 2 months ago and i love it. It runs real good and so far no problems I got it when it had about 47000 miles on it and now has over 50000 miles. It is good in the snow and ice too. The only downfall is that the engine is a 4 cly and not a 6 cly but that is ok. I plan to put a towing package on it soon so I can tow light loads and I do not doubt its ability. Overall its a excellent little suv."

I love my Patriot!

By on Saturday, June 13, 2015

Pros: "great price its a JEEP!"

"Bought her a little over a year ago (APR '14) and loving every minute of it. I cant understand why so many expert car reviews bash this little SUV. It does great on gas easy to park plenty of power and still looks brand new! I got the sport (basic) version and the one time I drove it in a snowstorm it did just fine keeping it in second gear with the Autostick. Never got stuck even at red lights."

Great Value with 4WD.

By on Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pros: "Reliable and well built"

Cons: "heavy feeling and slow on the go"

"I have owned this for almost 5 years. This is the only vechile I have ever purchased new. I have the Limited package because I wanted heated seats and the towing package, although I came to realize that a 4 cyl can't really tow too much. I added a big trailer hitch that proabably has hurt my mileage a bit. I can get 22 city , and almost 25 highway if you use the cruise control and keep the speed down. I have found the cargo capacity adaquate for hauling things, if you can fold the seats down. Back seat leg room is average, if the front seats are forward some. I have always had a car seat in the back seat, and the child can see out very nicely. The 4cyl was a little slow on the go when it was new, but after about 12,000 miles it was better. 4WD has been dependable, I traveled through snow and ice covered roads with no issues, but haven't used it alot. The clearance is not too high. Not sure I really needed the 4WD. I have not done any repairs on this, only tires and battery, and regular oil changes. I have loved this vechicle and have waited to trade it in until I had some equity built up on it. My only regret is that I purchases this right before the Chrysler bailout. I probably would not go back to Chrysler just for that reason. But that is a political issue and no bering on this reveiw."

I Love It

By on Thursday, January 26, 2012

Pros: "Fun, Reliable, most fuel efficient Jeep"

Cons: "Smallest Jeep engine, there are some blind spots"

"My Patriot has a few options like the sunroof, larger aluminum wheels, satellite radio and manual transmission, which altogether makes it the funnest and most comfortable vehicle I've ever owned. The cargo room is amazing. I wish that it would accelerate a bit faster on the highway, and that it would get better gas mileage; but at 20-28mpg it's not bad. The computerized ultra-sensitive traction system and my manual transmission make winter driving easier although I have a 2WD model."