2008 Jeep Patriot

8.1

Based on 470 Ratings for the 2007 - 2017 models.

good car but quality not so good

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"Car is great - runs well in snow and dry. Hav problem with leak over the back dome light. had no idea this was a problem when I bought it and was out of warranty when I Discovered a problem. Founsd out it was a manufacturing quality problem which Jeep doesn't want to own up to . That's the only problem apart from cracked tire pressure stems"

Waste of Money for a growing family

By on Saturday, December 26, 2009

"We purchased this vehicle two years ago at that time there were only two of us so it was great, comfortable, roomy and a good ride. A little noisy on the highway, and a small gas tank, but nothing to really complain about. 2 years later the tie rods in the front needed to be replaced. Chrysler provided some assistance for the repair cost, but that does not change the fact that they are cheap parts. The worst part about the car is the poor design of the interior for car seats and stroller storage. If you are looking to start a family within the lifetime of this vehicle Do not buy it."

Get what you pay for!

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"Only had it for a month but totally happy with it. Brand new 2009, auto with air, not much else. Great gas milage, nice ride, comfortable ride. A little road noise, not bad. Again, you get what you pay for. $16,400 out the door, great value in comparison."

Huge devaluation

By on Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Bought new in July 08 for $18,000. Traded in in March 09--the same dealer gave me $$10100.00; that's a loss of almost half the value of the vehicle in 7 mo.!! It had 24K on it when traded in. It got about 21mpg but was just to small for what I needed. Looking forward to a full sized pickup again. My opinion--it does not get good enough mileage for the size of the vehicle."

Don't buy

By on Thursday, March 5, 2009

"Purchased 1 year ago, saved every gas receipt...MPG range from 11-18 (was supposed to get up to 28mph) only a 4 cylinder, getting gas mileage like a hummer...regret the purchase. Unable to sell by owner."

ONE FINE PIECE OF AMERICAN MACHINERY

By on Saturday, November 29, 2008

"HAVE HAD MINE FOR ONE WEEK . 20 $ FILLED IT UP FROM NEAR EMPTY.WAY BETTER THAN MY 05 DAKOTA CREW I TRADED FOR IT .BUT THAT HAD A 4.7.CVT TAKES A LITTLE GETTING USED TO BUT AUTOSTICK IS FUN.GOT AN 08 SPORT WITH PWR WIN.,LOCKS,4WD AND YES SEATS FOR 14000.OVERALL A GREAT DEAL CAN,T WAIT FOR WI WINTER TO KICK IN SO I CAN FIND OUT HOW GOOD 4WD WORKS"

By on Thursday, September 18, 2008

Very much pleased with

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2008

"Excellent vehicle. Great in snow. Have manual tranny. Would have purchased CVT if able to."

love it!!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2008

"I bought my jeep last month and love it! i have 2 children and a very tall husband and we all have plenty of room. I looked at alot of other cars and small suv's but found this one had the most room for the money plus I had a great sells person. The only thing i have found that i dont like is the molding around the windshield it does not lie flat where it meets the molding on the top of the car. But overall I really enjoy the look and ride. I would recomend this car to anyone looking for the look and room of an suv, without the big price and poor gas mileage."

Love it!!!

By on Thursday, July 10, 2008

"I love almost everything about this vehicle. It rides well in the snow and off-road. It gets good gas mileage but only has a 13 gallon tank, so I fill up more than I would like to. My husband and I are both tall people and this vehicle is quite roomy. I couldn't have made a better choice!!!"