2012 Jeep Liberty

8.1

Based on 279 Ratings for the 2008 - 2012 models.

love it or hate it

By on Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"I love the car when I test drive it. When i bought it i started to find floss. For example the driver's seat needs height adjusment lever. The front passenger seat is hard to adjust the back , you have to get out of the vehicle to be able to adjust the back. I brought it to the dealer and they said that's how it was designed. I don't understand why there's no dip stick on the transmission fluid. It's part of the safety check the owner does at least once a month to check the fluids in the vehicle. Used to much gas, I should have considered that when i was in the market. Other than that the car is great, fast, and reliable and at a very reasonable price. I would not recommend it for a tight budget family. Although i have lots of complements from it. I am also proud to buy an american car. Them jeep people they need to test thier product and be honest to the consumers if its the product that they want to sell to the american people."

Great Ride, Bad Gas

By on Friday, October 29, 2010

"The 2009 Jeep Liberty is a fun, sporty, responsive, and reliable car. I have really enjoyed mine since I bought it new in May 2009. The view from the interior of the car through the windshield and side and rear windows is open and clear. The only negative I have is the Gas mileage is not what I want it to be. It is really starting to dig deep into my pockets. Not the best commuter or high traveling work car."

Great Vehicle!

By on Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"I haven't had my Jeep Liberty for very long, but I love it! I have no complaints about it so far. Everything works great, and it's very comfortable. I had originally planned on getting a different vehicle and was very surprised by how much I liked the Liberty when I test drove it. I'm glad I decided to go with it instead of my original choice."

very good

By on Sunday, August 29, 2010

"this is very good suv sport ,engine excellent stability control is 5 stars"

i love it

By on Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"my liberty is by far the best vehicle i have owned! it's comfortable and just the right amount of space for traveling with the family. and the power is great for towing or driving in sand, snow or mud!"

I love this jeep

By on Monday, July 5, 2010

"No problem out of this jeep. Would do it all over again. It's silver and I added some chrome wheels 20's and it looks great. The gliding roof is real stylish."

Jeep Liberty affordable suv

By on Friday, May 28, 2010

"Owned an 2006 traded it in for a 2008, Jeep really stepped up their game."

Jeep

By on Monday, March 29, 2010

"I wanted a car to get me through the snow... with this Jeep I can do that and more. I have no trouble at all through the snow in the Liberty, powder, packed, icy, you name it and it will perform. Switching to 4x4 is simple and the traction control also works well, without having to switch to 4X4. One complaint, besides gas mileage (we all knew what we were getting into when we bought the thing) is the quality of the interior. I used armor all on my door and then proceeded to clean the painted surface next to the armor all surface and the paint started to come off on me. Also it seems the windshield takes a lot of rocks."

Love it!

By on Wednesday, March 24, 2010

"Have owned my '09 4x4 Liberty 6 months now. Absolutely love it. I think it gets great mileage, 18.6 around town. I have a bad back, and I love these seats. I am never uncomfortable, and my back does not bother me when I exit the vehicle. It also has enough pickup when merging into traffic. A fun SUV on and off road."

Awesome...

By on Monday, March 15, 2010

"When my fiance and I were at the dealership we were looking for a smaller SUV because we both had 2 door car's and are about to have a baby. I had a Jeep when i was in high school and LOVED it... but i knew I wasn't going to be able to get my girl to allow me to get a Wrangler... we saw the Liberty and even the sales person didn't know it was a liberty... none of us had seen the newer body style. Well we got the key's and looked through the Jeep... first impression: awesome... great head room, good back-seat-leg room... outside was perfect... rear hatch was good sized and perfect for our dog (full grown husky 50lbs). after about 3 weeks: we have put over 1000 miles on it already... we drive from columbus ohio to toledo ohio (150 miles) almost every weekend so... absolutly no problems... NONE... not the greatest on gas but hey... my fiance feels safe and the car seats are really really comfy... i have absolutly NO problem w/ this jeep so far... exactlly what i was looking for and i hope things go on like this. ( i also love the fact i can hook my iphone into the sterio and not have to pay for a new head unit... awesome) if you are looking for a good car that will make you feel safe and still look cool ;) this is the way to go"