2007 Jeep Liberty

7.8

Based on 1321 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

LOVE IT

By on Sunday, September 5, 2010

"I bought this car in 2003 new. I have the Renegade with the off road package. It is an awesome car. Stable, great in snow and was always very comfortable plus it has great pep. Also has decent trunk space. I am getting ready to trade it in for a family car since I have 2 kids. We need a third row to be able to take extra people around with us. I am devastated. I can't say enough good things about it. It really has held up and only repairs have been those that are normal wear, ex: brakes. I would recommend it!"

GET A HANDLE ON IT

By on Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"I LOVE MY JEEP LIBERTY IT HAS BEEN AFFORDABLE RELIBLE AND FUN. THE ONLY DOWN FALL AND PROBLEM I HAVE SEEN IS IN THE DOOR PANELS WHERE YOU OPEN THE DOOR CRACK EASIER THAN THEY SHOULD. I HAVE BEEN THROUGH THREE DOOR HANDLES IN LESS THAN 6OK ON THE JEEP. THATS THE ONLY THING IV HAD ISSUES WITH, WELL THAT AND GETTING A CUSTOMER SERVICE GUY AT OUR LOCAL DEALERSHIP NOT JERK YOU AROUND MAKING YOU WAIT. THE FIRST TIME THE DOOR HANDLE WAS UNDER WARRENTY THE SECOND WHICH WASNT LONG AFTER THE FIRST THEY WAITED AROUND UNTIL MY WARRENTY EXPIRED. THE COST WAS WELL OVER 200 HUNDRED TO FIX IT. I WILL NOT EVER REFER ANYONE TO THIS LOCAL DEALER EVER AGAIN AFTER THE WAY I WAS TREATED."

Be Afraid

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"I have owned five other jeeps from Wranglers to Cherokees, I was excited to buy the little liberty. I had the 2002 Liberty for almost 2 years when the engine blew at 112,000 miles. I was very disappointed. The window regulator broke also and the gas mileage was horrible. Even though they look good, beware!"

By on Monday, August 16, 2010

"window regulators...terrible...i have had to replace all of them. the window just falls into the door and then they have to replace the glass and the window regulator...cost a pretty penny to get fixed...also the transmission just can't decide to stop acting up."

stay away!

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"I have the unfortunate honor of owning a 2006 Jeep liberty renegade. I have sunk 2300.00 into this vehicle for major engine repairs. I have had work done on cylinders 1& 3. There is a defect in the engine. Now I have misfire on cylinder 2, needless to say it's bye bye to this car and write it off to a life lesson. Had to replace blower switch for A/C too. Jeep/Chrysler does not stand behind their product and has not issued any recalls although many people are in the same situation. It sucks up gas and the brakes get worn more often than any other car I've owned. Be warned consider another vehicle."