2007 Jeep Liberty

7.9

Based on 1323 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

10 years now & still Extremely Reliable!

By on Saturday, June 22, 2013

Pros: "No Major Maintenance issue's, easy to drive"

Cons: "Minor Window regulator issue"

"I purchased this vehicle 10 years ago new & have not had a single major issue. I can't say that about any other vehicle I've owned. It's been so reliable, easy to drive convenient for space etc. Minor issue is the window regulators have broke a few times but I consider this a minor issue."

i love my jeep!

By on Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pros: "great reliability"

Cons: "poor gas mileage"

"I am the epitome of a proud jeep owner! i have been driving this car for six years (was my parents before) and it still runs beautifully. i am a recent college grad and learned to drive with this car. I plan to drive this until I graduate law school!"

272,000 and still going strong.

By on Sunday, November 27, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy access, plenty of room."

"We bought this Liberty new with 8 miles on it. We have put 272,000 miles on it so far and it is still going strong. Of course last year we wound up putting a new alternator, water pump, and starter switch on it but nothing major. I think that is pretty good for a vehicle with that many miles on. At 240,00 miles we took it to Indiana with out a worry. A great vehicle that I would recommand to anybody. People think it is newer then 2003 because we keep it so clean and they are amazed at the millage. Have fun with yours."

Good vehicle

By on Saturday, August 11, 2007

"I have really loved my Liberty. It could have a bit bigger of a back seat, with the wheel wells not so close to where you need to get in/out. The only "problem" that I have had is the occasional hydroplaning and spinning out when the road starts to get wet. My gas mileage has been pretty good for a SUV, I usually get right at about 20 mpg. It's fun to drive."

LOVE MY CRD

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I have a 2006 CRD (4 cylinder diesel). I absolutely love it, and would buy one all over again. Tight turning radius, good ride, very good visibility for driver, pretty spacious for a small SUV, flexible usage with rear-fold-down seats (1/3-2/3). Tow package is great and the diesel does pretty well on mileage (I get from 22-27). My mileage does drop when towing of course depending on the load. Even has decent leg room in the back seats. I was a little disappointed with Jeep in that this vehicle has had 3 recalls, but the Jeep dealer took care of them all and I had no problem. Apparently Jeep only made the Liberty in the CRD for two years, and I understand they sold beyond expectations. I absolutely love mine and would highly recommend the CRD. Oil changes are expensive with 00-40W Mobil One synthetic, but I hope to get that back in longevity. LOVE MY CRD!"