2004 Jeep Liberty

7.9

Based on 1321 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

LOVE MY CRD

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I have a 2006 CRD (4 cylinder diesel). I absolutely love it, and would buy one all over again. Tight turning radius, good ride, very good visibility for driver, pretty spacious for a small SUV, flexible usage with rear-fold-down seats (1/3-2/3). Tow package is great and the diesel does pretty well on mileage (I get from 22-27). My mileage does drop when towing of course depending on the load. Even has decent leg room in the back seats. I was a little disappointed with Jeep in that this vehicle has had 3 recalls, but the Jeep dealer took care of them all and I had no problem. Apparently Jeep only made the Liberty in the CRD for two years, and I understand they sold beyond expectations. I absolutely love mine and would highly recommend the CRD. Oil changes are expensive with 00-40W Mobil One synthetic, but I hope to get that back in longevity. LOVE MY CRD!"

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"Bought a top of the line Liberty '02 second hand with around 20k on it. So far I've put another 35K on it and the car runs perfectly. Solid and agile car. Turning radius is much smaller than PT cruiser, for example, which is small car in comparison. And Jeep is a 4 wheel drive. Only complaints that I have are the hig gas consumption and regurlar brake pad replacements."

Overall Great, Poor Seat Fabric, Window Issue

By on Tuesday, April 10, 2007

"The car handles great and is very comfortable. Folding rear seat allows large items. The fabric on the seat very EASILY STAIN with as little as a water drip. Had problem with the driver's window "falling off the track". Had to have it serviced twice and a separate track put in due to design flaw. Overall great, fun vehicle, despite irritation from window and seats."

start ever time goes well in high snow very duraba

By on Sunday, March 2, 2014

Pros: "goes any where"

Cons: "none i have found"

"very dependable start and stop rate 10 easy on gas would buy another one if i don't get what i want i will keep still has a lot of life in it"

I best Vehicle I ever own . Love it.

By on Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pros: "Get in bad weather and fun to drive for me."

Cons: "MPG and little things like Cigerette lighter went"

"I have owned this vehicle for over 10 years and have had little problems with it. I do wish it had better gas mpg but it gave me everything I wanted. It was fun to drive and could go in bad weather or just in ruff roads. I even named it because it did feel like a good old friend to me. Now my son is getting his DL and I am passing along to him. Wish him as much enjoyment from it as I have had. It's a nice feeling to hand over your car to your son and know that he is getting a good car not some piece or junk."