2004 Jeep Liberty

7.9

Based on 1323 Ratings for the 2002 - 2007 models.

Love this Jeep

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2012

"I bought this Jeep to have to flexability of the winters here in upstate NY and this is just even a great summer Vehicle. It has a lot of room inside and hold a lot to stuff. Took a bit of getting use to where the window controls are but I managed. It has a good amount of power when you need it so you can go just about anywheres with it. Very easy to put in 4 wheel drive and take out. I'm very impressed with this vehicle."

love this it is easy and fun to drive reliable

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "everything, easy to manage in tight places"

Cons: "just cant fit all my friends who want to ride in i"

"loved it from day one very fun and easy to drive decent on gas gets me anywhere i need to go regardless of weather conditions, all my friends since riding with me now either want one or have bought one. recommend it? absolutely"

I LOVE my Jeep!

By on Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, comfortable"

Cons: "Gas mileage could be better"

"This has been the most trouble free vehicle I have ever owned, and I've owned a lot of vehicles over the years. I bought it new, it had 4 miles on it, and I drove it approximately 80 miles a day, back and forth to work, highway miles, for 5 years. Never once did it not start right up and go. And in the snowstorms, I put it in 4 wheel drive and got where I was going every time! The only thing we've had to do is regular maintenance and new tires and brakes. Wonderful vehicle!!!"

Best car ever owned.

By on Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pros: "Dependable, attractive, quick response, powerful, fun."

Cons: "Must contact dealer/Jeep USA re: getting the rear window motor replaced."

"This is my 4th Jeep and my 2nd Liberty Ltd. My current Jeep is an 06 2WD. I found that I never needed the 4WD drive version - as the 2WD low range is more than enough for hills, etc. I contacted the Jeep USA/and the local dealer..who was able to get my driver's side rear window motor replaced- at no cost to me. I had to replace the same on my 2002. I am now retired and want to sell this Jeep and buy another 2002-2003, as mileage is not a factor. I would recommend this car for anyone-looking for a dependable, attractive, fun vehicle."

GREAT WINTER VEHICLE

By on Monday, September 1, 2008

"Wife used the Liberty since new. Commuted 30 miles roundtrip through all kinds of weather. Never worried about her with this vehicle or any other Jeep we've owned."

Best Car I Have Ever Owned

By on Saturday, October 27, 2007

"Absolutely the best car I have ever owned. Just change the oil every 3,000 miles and no problems. I bought this car new and now have it and a 2007 model. Anyone who wants a dependable reasonably priced 4X4, this is your car! Gas mileage is very consistent: 20 City 22 Hwy. Best gas mileage: 22 city 24 Hwy. Worst gas mileage: 18 city 20 Hwy. Fun factor is a 10! Like I said - best car I have ever owned"

Excellent vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I just paid off my Jeep Liberty LTD. I have had no major problems and I will keep it until it literally falls apart! The only small gripe I have is that the tires put on at the factory are total junk and I put on better ones that grip better in the winter. This is my third Jeep and I will always have one! Great vehicles!"

would do it again!

By on Monday, July 23, 2007

"We've owned two Grand Cherokees, but when it came time to look for a new one - found that the Liberty gave all the things we wanted, with the true "tough-guy" look a Jeep should have, for about $10,000 less! One thing I would change - is the material the carpet is made from. whatever it is, it's not "fur-friendly". My dog goes everywhere with me, and he does shed, it is very hard to get the dog fur vacuumed out of the carpet."

Always felt very safe in this car.

By on Thursday, June 8, 2017

Pros: "I still drive this car."

Cons: "AC needs recharged"

"I have owned this jeep since 2006. What I really enjoyed is the fact it has a great turning radius, 4 wheel drive which made it great in the snow. The tires are only 2 1/2 years old. All of the recalls have been completed. Paint is in excellent condition. Inside very clean. Black with moon roof, heated leather seats, power windows and locks. Defrost mirrors and back window."

excellent car in snow or town driving

By on Thursday, September 4, 2014

Pros: "convenient 4WD car for winter driving"

Cons: "passenger compartment crowded"

"I have been very pleased with this car and just want one with more passenger room and automatic drive. It's energetic, easy to park and maneuver, gets fairly good mileage, and has been very convenient in winter driving."