2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 381 Ratings for the 2011 - 2018 models.

Simply the BEST

By on Monday, April 18, 2011

"I have been a Jeep fan for a long time and already had a 2007 Wrangler Unlimited before purchasing my 2011 Grand Cherokee. All I can say is WOW. This thing is simply amazing. I have the Overland model, which will do everything but cook you breakfast. The heated and cooled leather seats are top notch. The ride quality is as nice as they come. I can't really think of a way to improve on this Jeep. Oh yeah, the HEMI is awesome!"

By on Wednesday, April 6, 2011

"Car value w/ std equipment, included options, styling, etc far exceeds Lexus RX350 and RX450H. $15K less than equivalent Land Rover... dealer used car lot filled w/ Lexus Rx350s, BMW X5s and a few Land Rovers.. testimonial to value Jeep Overland offers and market it has already captured ! Car in short supply...lucky to find one in color I wanted !!"

Jeep Tastic

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I spent a lot of time researching my next vehicle, I looked at Ford, Chevy, Honda, Toyota etc.. etc.. test drove many of them and just didn't do it for me not to mention "no offense ladies" but everything seemed to be geared towards women, I was just about to give up and then I went to the auto show and watched the Jeeps in action test drove the Grand Cherokee and it was a match after the first 5 minutes made a deal and took her home. I enjoy everything about this vehicle the u connect was easy to pair up to my phone, it rides really nice yet has a rugged exterior with capabilities most other suvs cant match I plan on keeping this vehicle for a long time cant imagine being without it test drive it and you decide I think you will agree!"

All you could ask for in a Jeep

By on Monday, February 21, 2011

"I'd recommend the V8 5.7 (much more p/w ratio than the std) if you really want to be on the move. Get the Blind Spot Monitoring package."

Jeep Got It Right

By on Friday, August 13, 2010

"It seems that Chrysler finally got a vehicle right with this Jeep. I love my V8 Limited 4x4 and there are so many little touches that have gone into this vehicle, I have no major complaints about anything. It feels very well put together. My old GC (2001) was a good car but felt cheap and plastic inside. This car feels more like a BMW or an Audi. It drives wonderfully, and handles extremely well for such a large vehicle. I am almost looking forward to our first big snow to test out the four wheel drive. Best options: Keyless entry/start, huge sunroof, vented seats Areas for improvement: 6 speed transmission to help fuel economy, heads-up display, updated look and feel of navigation interface."