2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.3

Based on 373 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

GPS can be better

By on Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pros: "Comfort, Quite, Affordable Luxury"

Cons: "GPS needs update"

"I just bought a 2014 Grand Cherokee Limited with optional 8.4 UConnect GPS. Overall, this is an excellent SUV, feels better than my wife's Mercedez ML350. The cabin is very quite and comfortable. I was playing with the GPS of the car and tried to input my work address in it, but the GPS doesn't take it as if the street number is not complete. I have been to that work address for more than 4 years and my other car's GPS can find it without problem. So I am not sure if I should carry a portable GPS with my Grand Cherokee in the future."

Great Ride - Beauty and a Beast

By on Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Pros: "Looks, extra features like seat adjustments,"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"Been driving it for 4 months and overall absolutely love it. Great feel - comfortable, smooth ride, and Looks Great! Has the qualities and power of a beast, but is still elegant enough to not feel like a giant. I'm relatively short (5'4) and usually have trouble seeing over the front end of large vehicles, but with the Laredo I have good sight lines and no problem seeing (or having to get too close to the steering wheel in order to get high enough). Wish the gas mileage was a bit better, but i love the "get up" the engine has, so i guess it's a trade off. Another great feature is the reclining back seats - VERY comfortable back seat, with lots of room. Awesome ride, no regrets so far!"

Just Fantastic

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, and performs great"

Cons: "Hard to spin the rear wheels"

"Had this vehicle for about 5 months, and there's not much to complain about. I use it daily, for commuting and pack it full of camping gear, a trailer, kids and the dog for the weekends. It tops out at 180km per hour, but I heard you can get around this with computer chips. I changed the air intake to a Performance Intake Kit and now get an awesome sounding Jeep! And a few more horse's too. Well worth the money. I haven't taken it off road much yet, did a few short muddy mountain tracks and had no problems at all. Took it down to the beach for some fun in the sand, and this is my only complaint. While trying to do some donuts the power gets distributed 50/50, so I couldn't get the back wheels spinning much and couldn't get a lot of speed. From a starting take off its a little slow, but after a few seconds it picks up speed real quick, and takes off! Its great if you're cruising on the highway and need to pass in a hurry it just drops down and you take off. I love this engine. It always pushes the passengers back into their seats. There's not much not to like abut this Jeep, I'm very happy with it, I had a Wrangler years ago and just fell in love with the Jeep brand. When you compare the Cherokee to others, its price, engine size, horse power, 4x4 capability and fuel efficiency, it really is out there own its own."

excellent vehicle

By on Monday, April 2, 2012

Pros: "comfort, versatility"

Cons: "steering wheel does block speedomoter"

"Traded in a Cadillac CTS on a 2012 Jeep. Needed more room. Saving $329 alone a year in insurance having never had a ticket or accident. At 6'4 Jeep is extremely comfortable for me and fun to drive. It's new and I am getting 17.2 running around. Got the 26 X package with the leather and 18 inch wheels. I like the camera and the ride. I never thought I would own a Jeep in my life."

This is the best valued vehicle I've owned.

By on Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pros: "Good gas milage. Great resale values on these."

Cons: "Sold out of Limited so had to get an Overland"

"The Overland edition is nice. Back up camera and warning systems are a great safety feature. No blind spots. Very roomy. V6 plenty of power too."