2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 976 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

GREAT CAR FOR THE MONEY

By on Tuesday, September 25, 2007

"THIS IS MY 2ND JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE LIMITED AND WE LOVE IT. WE HAVE THE HEMI . WE BOUGHT THIS CAR USED WITH 20000 MILES. IT WAS AND IS A GREAT VALUE. NO PROBLEMS."

Bad year for Jeep

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2007

"In shop more than average. Lost rear Diffferencial twice and now front differencial is broken. Average wait for parts one week. A lot of problems with auto windshield wipers, auto headlight, airbag and auto seat adjust. Alot of money for all the problems. I guess I just got a lemmon."

I'm sure there are better vehicles out there

By on Sunday, September 30, 2007

"I have owned it for a little over a year. I get a fair amount of use out of it. It currently has a little over 60000 miles on it. While the exterior and interior stylings are beautiful. The quality of the vehicle itself leaves much to be desired. At 30k miles I had an issue with the air conditioner. My blower malfunctioned and the air conditioner either did not work at all or only worked on high. Then at 35k miles my tires started squealing and losing pressure. So they had to be replaced. At just over 60k miles I blew a piston rod in the engine and it pierced a hole in my cylinder leaving me with 4500 dollars worth of repair work Just MILES outside of my powertrain warranty. Chrysler would have nothing to do with the repair of the vehicle. I would never buy one of these Jeeps again. Too many problems"

Best Jeep Ever!

By on Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Pros: "Hold their price value, fully loaded"

Cons: "Gets 15-18pg around town, no other cons"

"Im reading all the other reviews and somefolks start rating the regular Jeep. This is to rate the SRT8, not the regular Cherokees. I bought my 2006 in 2008 Summer. I paid 29,000k with 30,000 miles, which is a steal. Its fully loaded with the nav/dvd/video system. The only thing that had an issue was the torque converter that was covered under my extended warranty. Im at 93000 miles now and I just had to replace the electric cooling fan, 318$. So.......what can I say, I get 18mpg and have also bought the Diablo predator that allows multiple tuning. The truck is solid, dependable and the 6.1L with a tune is amazing wen punched from a light. Some times Im easy on the car and some times I do spirited driving, overall- - - - - - BEST TRUCK EVER!!!!"

It's a JEEP!

By on Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Pros: "V8, Fun to Drive!, 4WD, Off-Road, Tank, JEEP!"

Cons: "Only have one"

Bæ a little dirty

"Yes, it's a Jeep! What's not to love about a Jeep? What fun is a daily driver if you can't hit the trial, and get a little dirty? Snow? Psht, No problem! V8? YES! Yeah the gas tack drops fairly quick, but I have fun doing it EVERY TIME! I love my WK. I wouldn't trade it for anything. V8, wont be disappointed! -OlllllllO-"

Bæ a little dirty