2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 978 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Good Ride

By on Thursday, February 21, 2008

"This vehicle is our first NICE vehicle. Traction control makes driving in any environment a treat. There are only 2 downsides to this vehicle and they are.... 1. Obviously gas mileage is a concern at roughly 17MPG 2. The roof is set low so it took a while to get used to. Overall a great vehicle and we got a pretty good buy. Had the option of going new or used but decided on used as we felt the lifetime powertrain would only be beneficial if we owned the vehicle 4-ever and besides, it's a JEEP!. Advice, take the used option so you don't pay the lot fee because value is not sacrificied!"

By on Monday, February 18, 2008

Long Term Vehicle

By on Friday, February 15, 2008

"I bought the 07 JGC Limited w/ Hemi engine and absolutely Love all the features, the smooth ride and power that it offers. My only complaint is that this vehicle in less than a year has depreciated over 10G in value. Luckily I put down a hefty down payment and am borderline chasing the depreciation value with my monthly payment. I expect that this will be my first and only Chrysler product due to this reason alone. I really wish I would have checked this first. Lesson Learned!! For the most part a great vehicle as long as you plan on keeping it for many years. It seems to be a value buster in the shotr term."

Good but not great

By on Thursday, February 14, 2008

"I purchased a 2005 JGC Laredo with 22,000 about 1 month ago. Overall, I am very satisfied with the truck. I am in love with the styling and roomy interior. However, I am not so impressed with the mediocre gas mileage and cloth seats that stain easily. Truck drives like a dream however and I would not hesitate recommending this vehicle to anyone interested in a true SUV that drives like a car."

By on Monday, February 11, 2008