2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 978 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

I love my Jeep!!!

By on Friday, March 7, 2008

"I have my '07 for a year. It is great. It is spacious. I traded my 2003 Liberty for this car. It is better in gas mileage than the liberty. I love it. I have already put about 15k miles and made a lot of long trips. Runs great and is very dependable."

Happy

By on Friday, March 7, 2008

"This vehicle hugs the road in the snow. doesn't seem like anything can bog it down. comfortable & stylish. Because of the full time 4wd it has poor gas milage and also is low on headroom. I am leasing and in spite of the gas milage I plan to buy it out at the end. Most of my miles are city so the poor mileage is expected I guess."

Diesel Equiped

By on Thursday, February 28, 2008

"I purchased the 08 Overland with the 3.0 litre Mercedes based diesel. It is a fantastic engine solution for this vehical. Great power, mileage and overall performance. I am just finishing my first tank...In city driving (freeways included) I'm averaging 23.4 mpg which is a 50% improvement over my 1999 4.7liter Grand Cherokee which gets 15mpg. So far I am very satisfied with the purchase"

great vehicle

By on Monday, February 25, 2008

"good vehicle for women! my husband thinks it is hard to see out of. not very good viewing capability"

Good, but Not Great!

By on Saturday, February 23, 2008

"We bought this '05 Larado used. I'm a Chrysler nut, but this is a So-So on my list. I'm not a real fan of this WK design. The thing I dislike about this car is the sluggish 3.7. It takes forever to get up to speed. The main interior is ok, but the plastic around the seats are flimsy and cheap. The door jams and roof line are too low. I have to duck to slide in, and I'm only 5'6". My wife also has to duck and she's only 5'3''. It also gets bad gas mileage. My '02 4.7 Dakota gets better than the Jeep. The things I like about its...Well; its a Chrysler. It is very reliable, and a nice ride. It also has plenty of storage."