2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 978 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

love my jeeps!

By on Sunday, November 6, 2011

"the '07 is the 4th grand cherokee i've owned, and by far my favorite. Had it going on five years, never kept a car that long before. Love jeep styling, on and off road capability, fastastic in the snow, comfortable ride, but most of all, feel very safe in a jeep! Built tough and sturdy! Unfortunatly was recently rear ended at highway speeds and I don't even want to think what may have happened, had I not been in my tough built grand cherokee. Will soon be the owner of a 2012 grand cherokee! absolutely nothing compares to a jeep!"

09 OVERLAND..OVER THE TOP

By on Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Best mid size suv 4x4 period. Hemi 357hp, all the tech gadgets out there. Voice Nav/phone, free sirius radio, zenon HID self leveling, camera, remote start...I could go on for ever. This complaining I keep hearing about vibrations while driving. I don't feel a thing. My Overlander is so smooth and quiet. No vibrations and to me even more import no rattles. I hate cars that rattle over the slightest road imperfections. I think for 09 they got it right. Was going to wait for new 2011 model with the cool Quadra Lift feature. But with ep pricing, rebates, auto show cash. I saved over 10k and got the zero percent financing. Could not pass up this deal. Lastly I am a 3 time jeep owner and have nothing but praise."

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Great all around daily driver. Downside is that it depreciates faster than any vehicle I have ever owned.Brakes are very shakey and vibrate.Seems to be a product defect.I have owned 5 Grand Cherokees and they all have had the "brake vibration".Upside oodles of power, great styling, lots of options, and fun to drive. Also an excellent four wheel drive system that is unstoppable off road and in any terrain. Also, stay away from "extended service contracts" dealer will always find a way to squirm out of repairs.Contracts are also very expensive and just not worth the money in the long run(personal experience)."

Problem maker

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I own a 2008 Grand Cherokee and so far its not going well. My roof rack broke, my My/gig back up camera doesn't work, the lights are going crazy in the interior and now its taking them two weeks to fix all of these errors. I bought the jeep because of its good price, looks, and "quality" but i guess i was wrong"

LOVE

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"I leased The 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in March, after my 2006 Jeep Commander Limited Lease was up...I thought long and hard about keeping the Commander since it only had 10.000 miles on it but I am so pleased with the 2008 Grand Cherokee ....I am thinking the MYGIG Navigation system is the most enjoyable feature The old Navigation in the Commander was a pain to use ....and you MUST get the Chrome wheels ..I enjoyed the 2005 Grand Cherokee but you just get sooo much more with the 2008 ..like keyless start for those hot or cold days ...and now heated 2nd row seats...SWEET! I was always an Acura guy but with this my 3rd Jeep I guess I am a Jeep guy now ....I think if your in the market for a SUV you NEED to look at the Grand Cherokee Limited !!!"