ZIP code

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 978 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Gotta Love it

By on Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, easy enough for my wife to drive"

Cons: "fuel... But I knew that buying it!"

"Great car, tows anything and I can't even tell it is there. I've driven it all across the country and has been very reliable."

Good quality vehicle

By on Thursday, September 1, 2011

Pros: "comfortable ride, spacious"

Cons: "no built in mp3 player"

"My experience with my Grand Cherokee has been a great one. I have had no problems out of it in the time of ownership. Even now at 101,397 miles it still runs great. It has PL,PW,PS,PM, AM/FM,CD audio aux input, cruise, alloy wheels, full roof rack, and traction control."

not crazy about it

By on Friday, September 14, 2007

"The Grand Cherokee rides good but there are more negative than positives about our experience with the vehicle. We have had repeated problems with the driver window. It has shattered several times for no apparent reason when raising and lowering. The sensor lights are constantly coming on for one reason or another. The worst part is the seats. The material is not soft and they are just really uncomfortable. We chose cloth at the time but I would never do it again."

love my jeep

By on Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pros: "great to drive goes anywhere"

Cons: "to many sensors but i guess thats what you get wit"

"love my jeep its great it goes anywhere i want it to i just wish it towed more and that all the electrical in the car didnt go haywire when you have a problem with the rear door lacth sensor but over all its a GREAT CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

wish I had better luck with my jeeps

By on Saturday, March 9, 2013

Pros: "great in snow, nice interior features"

Cons: "in the shop to frequently"

"this is my second jeep cherokee. I had troubles with my first (2004), gave it a second chance because of how good it was in the snow. No better. Bought with 13,000 miles, in shop after 2nd week, drivers window control broke. Has broke 3 times since, front passenger window control twice, leak in the sunroof, radio controls on steerwheel broke, alternator, rear headrest 5 times (everytime you put back seat down and raise seat up again the headrest stays in down position)it has been a struggle to straighten out problem. these problems all occurred before 65,000 miles. Thankfully after troubles with my first jeep I bought extended warranty. all covered except for 100 dollar deductible I had to pay each repair! So I would let the repairs build up so I would pay 100 bucks to repair 2 or 3 things at once. Honestly I wish I had not had trouble with both of my jeeps. I love how they handle day to day, I love the look, their handling in the snow. I like the fact that this is an SUV that doesn't make you feel like you should have to load it up with 3 kids and a husband. Just the right size. Unfortunately my jeep has nickled and dimed me right out of getting another one. I dont want to have to feel as though I have to rely on an overpriced warranty to drive a pretty car."