2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee

8.0

Based on 977 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Sunday, December 21, 2008

"Great all around daily driver. Downside is that it depreciates faster than any vehicle I have ever owned.Brakes are very shakey and vibrate.Seems to be a product defect.I have owned 5 Grand Cherokees and they all have had the "brake vibration".Upside oodles of power, great styling, lots of options, and fun to drive. Also an excellent four wheel drive system that is unstoppable off road and in any terrain. Also, stay away from "extended service contracts" dealer will always find a way to squirm out of repairs.Contracts are also very expensive and just not worth the money in the long run(personal experience)."

Problem maker

By on Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"I own a 2008 Grand Cherokee and so far its not going well. My roof rack broke, my My/gig back up camera doesn't work, the lights are going crazy in the interior and now its taking them two weeks to fix all of these errors. I bought the jeep because of its good price, looks, and "quality" but i guess i was wrong"

LOVE

By on Saturday, May 10, 2008

"I leased The 2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited in March, after my 2006 Jeep Commander Limited Lease was up...I thought long and hard about keeping the Commander since it only had 10.000 miles on it but I am so pleased with the 2008 Grand Cherokee ....I am thinking the MYGIG Navigation system is the most enjoyable feature The old Navigation in the Commander was a pain to use ....and you MUST get the Chrome wheels ..I enjoyed the 2005 Grand Cherokee but you just get sooo much more with the 2008 ..like keyless start for those hot or cold days ...and now heated 2nd row seats...SWEET! I was always an Acura guy but with this my 3rd Jeep I guess I am a Jeep guy now ....I think if your in the market for a SUV you NEED to look at the Grand Cherokee Limited !!!"

Great Learning Experience

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"I traded off my 04 Hyundai Accent for this Jeep in October '05. Loved the Jeep for a while until gas prices went up and the performance stayed below of what the sticker had promised, which still bothers me (Complained to the salesman, who said that it would get better after the break-in period) I think that if I had been informed accurately that the car would give me 14MPG (This is the V6!!!) city/17MPG Hwy., I would've purchased my other option, a GTI from the same year. All in all, the styling is great, the car is dependable, comfortable and a great design... other than the monthly payment and regular maintenance, after 37,000 miles everything has been sound (knock on wood). I have the Laredo V6 2WD, no options. The plastic on the inside feels a little cheap, and it has a couple of blind spots on the side pillars, gotta be careful about those. If they could come up with this same Jeep with better mileage (at least 18MPG on the city), I would say it's the perfect Jeep. I would recommend it only for those who have been warned about this. Oh, get the 4x4, too. It has so much torque that sometimes when you make a sharp turn while accelerating it can get a little bit slippery even on dry asphalt."

2007 Jeep is awesome!

By on Monday, March 10, 2008

"Previously owned a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee limited. Ordered the 2007 without even a test drive. The 2007 performance and handling is far better with the quadra trac II system! Makes it in and out of the driveway in deep snow with no problem. Handles great on the highway in a blizzard or in icy conditions. The wider base feels much better taking turns and the comfort is outstanding. Love the sound and performance of the 4.7 V-8. Wouldn't trade my Jeep for anything!"