ZIP code

2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee

7.9

Based on 1676 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

clear

By on Sunday, September 9, 2007

"good for single ppl, not for familys"

Excellent vehicle

By on Saturday, September 8, 2007

"Owned three years on a lease. Give up next month at 45,000 and I would buy another but need a truck. Yes I had the jeep brake rotor problem (fixed once on recall and once I paid). Not a big deal, Cost me $200. Appointments, power (tow a 20ft boat), size, styling are excellent for the price. No other problems. Especially like the size. Had an explorer prior and it was too big."

Fun car

By on Saturday, September 8, 2007

"I bought my '03 used, is in great shape. Not the best on gas mileage, and a little bit of a rough drive, (like a truck). But fun, fun, fun. I really enjoy driving my Jeep, even though it's only a 2WD, it performs like only a Jeep does. Sharp turning radius, good road grip, handles great during bad weather. Great in flood areas, sits high, goes through everything. Just remember, don't drive an SUV like a car."

Good stuff

By on Friday, September 7, 2007

"I am on my second Grand Cherokee(2000). My first was a Laredo(99) and loved it. Drove it from WI to FL and back twice. I had only 2 probs with it, first my rear bearing went, but that was a mega prob for Grand Cherokees that year and Chrysler and Dyna fought over responsibility, neither of which took blame. And second, I lost it to a garage fire in 2005. I bought my 2000 Limited a few days later and have only needed oil changes. Have owned for 2yrs."

Best I've ever owned

By on Friday, September 7, 2007

"Very Dependable, 116,000 miles with no major repairs. Only complaint front brake repairs. Finally fixed free by Chrysler after third rotor replacement at 70K. All is well since change to two piston calipers. Great power and good on road fuel econonmy. With 4.7 V8 I average over 20mpg on the highway. I have never kept a car this long. It will be seven years in Oct. of 2007. I hope it lasts another 7 years!"