2010 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 693 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Very Poor quality in design & system

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"We have had nothing but trouble with vehicle, horrible wind noise , computer malfunctions with airbags, lights not work regularly.....comfort is good.....dealer said do not bring this vehicle to us.....declare as lemon.....Chrysler will not even talk to us!! Sent registered letters with no response."

Absolutely love this car/truck!totally reliable!!

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "Holds the road! inside feels like a car!"

Cons: "Starter $45 should be larger."

"Bought it new with every option! exterior & Leather still looks fabulous after 160000 miles! Drives like a car! Even bought another one when jeep discontinued making it so I have a spare when this one gets tired! The hemi gives you power when you need it! People are always commenting on how nice it looks! Performance and looks! How much more could you ask for?! P.S.the only mistake Jeep made with this car is they put a $45 Starter in it which is too small for the truck. I had to change it once in 6 years. And... I have to air blow around the sunroof annually because they got clogged with leaf debris. Other than those two minor issues I have had 0 repairs other than standard maintenance in 6 years! Also, , my brakes last for 45000 on this truck. I give this truck a10!"

GREAT OVERALL VEHICLE

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, price and size"

Cons: "Gas milage"

"Currently own this and going on my 2nd year. Purchased pre-owned never had a problem. Been off road...handles great! Superb vehicle for my lifestyle. Been camping many times with this auto...never let me down. Lots of space. Gas milage is not great, I average around 16mpg city and 19-21 highway. I would recomend and would purchase again. GREAT IN THE SNOW!!"

Reliable, Comfortable, Great Utility

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "Limited Package never dissapoints"

Cons: "Fuel Economy with the Hemi"

"I have owned Jeeps since 1991. Always the Limited Package. Moonroof and tow package a must. Bought the Commander for its increased cargo capacity and third row as our family was expanding. Owned three Cherokees prior. We havent had any major issues to date. Love the 5.7 Hemi. (cant worry about fuel economy) It tackles any road condition Michigan can throw at us. Bikes on the roof, and boat on the hitch, this Commander isnt phased when you need more power. Bummed the line has been discontinued, would buy another!"

Awesome Vehicle!

By on Friday, September 9, 2011

Pros: "Great to drive, awesome in bad weather!"

Cons: "Third row seat not so good for tall people!!!"

"We have had our commander since 2006, bought it new! Best vehicle we ever purchased! Tows awesome, travels awesome, great in bad weather, eats up snow like a trooper! Wish they still made them! Don't want to give it up and may not! Only issue for us was third row seat, not too practicle but usable for short people or kids!"

Best value I've ever had

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"We've owned this 2006 Commander for over 2 years and have been very pleasantly surprised with every aspect of the vehicle - economy, power, quality, style, and comfort. We are especially pleased with how it handles on icy and snowy road conditions here in South Dakota - it is actually hard to get it in trouble on bad roads! Our only complaint is the position of the headrests - otherwise we would not change a thing."

Excellent Vehicle

By on Saturday, January 16, 2010

"Had car since new. Regular maintainance items only have been done and I have 71000 on the clock. This is a very comfortable car. You do have to keep the sunroof drain vents blown out and free of debris. Feels very substantial to drive. In ice it is very surefooted as the trac control works brilliantly. Would definately buy another Commander exactly the same as my current."

good mechanically. bad electrically.

By on Sunday, January 3, 2010

"purchased the car brand new in june 2006. mechanically, it has been flawless. electrically, it has been a mess. both driver and passenger window motors needed to be replaced within the first thousand miles. the ignition switch needed to be replaced at 58k. and at 61k (just after my extended warranty was up) the center dash burned out - so it's no longer illuminated in the dark. the whole piece needs to be replaced - i opted to keep my $200 and not replace it. also - when it rains water likes to gather in the door frame, so when you open the door a nice little flow of water will pour out and possibly ruin your day when your new shoes get soaked. in winter - all of the interior windows frost over. no, my floor mats aren't wet - my door panel frosts over too. in regards to gas mileage, i put nitrogen in my tires and noticed a significant increase - but i drive mainly highway miles."

My favorite vehicle so far

By on Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"The commander has been great for taking people every where. The kids love to ride in the 3rd seat in the back. I doesn't fit an adult very comfortably in the 3rd seat but we have done it too. Lots of headroom and the stadium seating is really nice. I've had this vehicle for 3 years and would love to keep it forever."

Love It!

By on Tuesday, June 2, 2009

"Bought this Jeep with 18000 miles on it. Was a factory executive used vehicle. If you are unfamiliar with that term, this is a vehicle that is given to a Jeep Exec to drive for a period of time and then they turn it in for a new one. Then Jeep dealers have first choice to pick them up for resale. My guess is that it gets the royal treatment as far as service goes. Kind of an odd set up. A sport with a V6 but pretty well loaded: video system, leather, auto start, Sirius, rear air/heat, etc. Has plenty of power for day-to day stuff and pulls 16' boat just fine. Mileage was rated at 16/20 and that's exactly what I get. Best vehicle I've ever owned. Have driven Mercedes, Cadillac, BMW and this Commander beats them all hands down. Very Comfortable.....get one!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals