2009 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 693 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Real y Love my jeep best car Ever

By on Saturday, September 7, 2013

Pros: "It fíts in my Garage, and has lost of Room"

"First owner, out of dealership and never had a problem did changed the Battery once in 7 years. In my opinion the jeep looks even better now that is "old" new cars now days just have a futuristic ugly desing."

Birds a Chirpin

By on Friday, January 9, 2009

"I love my Commander I bought one when they came out in 06. I now have 70000 miles on mine and have had no problems with it to date. I do however find it comforting that many other reviewers are having the chirping/whistling sound at higher speeds. I thought that I was the only one. This is the only problem I have had with the car and on long trips the whislte that lasts 4.5 hours can drive you a bit mad."

worst vehicle I've had

By on Friday, April 3, 2009

"This jeep was the worst vehicle I've ever owned. It gave me problems from the start. within the first year all rotors and brakes needed to be replaced, the sunroof leaked within the first 6 mos, and is still leaking. Theres actually been floods in my car and the starter went twice.I'll NEVER buy a jeep again!!!!"

Reliable and safe with style!

By on Tuesday, February 25, 2014

"I bought this car from a friend who took care of it pretty well since 2007. It has been my favorite car I've owned in the last 14 years! It handles extremely well in the Midwest snow (I have the 4x4 with SmartTrac technology) then in the summer it maintains a classy look. I can take it to business meetings, hunting trips, road trips and pull my boat and it rises to the occasion for all events! The V-6 isn't real powerful and my boat is small so I don't know if I would recommend the V-6 for hauling a lot of weight. Very happy with the Jeep!"

Absolutely love this car/truck!totally reliable!!

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "Holds the road! inside feels like a car!"

Cons: "Starter $45 should be larger."

"Bought it new with every option! exterior & Leather still looks fabulous after 160000 miles! Drives like a car! Even bought another one when jeep discontinued making it so I have a spare when this one gets tired! The hemi gives you power when you need it! People are always commenting on how nice it looks! Performance and looks! How much more could you ask for?! P.S.the only mistake Jeep made with this car is they put a $45 Starter in it which is too small for the truck. I had to change it once in 6 years. And... I have to air blow around the sunroof annually because they got clogged with leaf debris. Other than those two minor issues I have had 0 repairs other than standard maintenance in 6 years! Also, , my brakes last for 45000 on this truck. I give this truck a10!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals