2007 Jeep Commander

7.8

Based on 693 Ratings for the 2006 - 2010 models.

Absolutely love this car/truck!totally reliable!!

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "Holds the road! inside feels like a car!"

Cons: "Starter $45 should be larger."

"Bought it new with every option! exterior & Leather still looks fabulous after 160000 miles! Drives like a car! Even bought another one when jeep discontinued making it so I have a spare when this one gets tired! The hemi gives you power when you need it! People are always commenting on how nice it looks! Performance and looks! How much more could you ask for?! P.S.the only mistake Jeep made with this car is they put a $45 Starter in it which is too small for the truck. I had to change it once in 6 years. And... I have to air blow around the sunroof annually because they got clogged with leaf debris. Other than those two minor issues I have had 0 repairs other than standard maintenance in 6 years! Also, , my brakes last for 45000 on this truck. I give this truck a10!"

Very Poor quality in design & system

By on Friday, October 19, 2007

"We have had nothing but trouble with vehicle, horrible wind noise , computer malfunctions with airbags, lights not work regularly.....comfort is good.....dealer said do not bring this vehicle to us.....declare as lemon.....Chrysler will not even talk to us!! Sent registered letters with no response."

Okay for big family

By on Thursday, March 15, 2012

Pros: "nice looking, large interior, reliable"

Cons: "unstable braking, poor resale"

"I bought this in anticipation of adopting a large family. I like the room and have never had any mechanical issues with it and Im at 72k. The resale value is horrible. My only other complaints are when braking at higher speeds the jeep becomes unstable and the lower part of the dash is placed poorly and I often painfully bang my knee getting into the vehicle and I'm not a tall guy. I average about 18 mpg hiway."

GREAT OVERALL VEHICLE

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, price and size"

Cons: "Gas milage"

"Currently own this and going on my 2nd year. Purchased pre-owned never had a problem. Been off road...handles great! Superb vehicle for my lifestyle. Been camping many times with this auto...never let me down. Lots of space. Gas milage is not great, I average around 16mpg city and 19-21 highway. I would recomend and would purchase again. GREAT IN THE SNOW!!"

Reliable, Comfortable, Great Utility

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pros: "Limited Package never dissapoints"

Cons: "Fuel Economy with the Hemi"

"I have owned Jeeps since 1991. Always the Limited Package. Moonroof and tow package a must. Bought the Commander for its increased cargo capacity and third row as our family was expanding. Owned three Cherokees prior. We havent had any major issues to date. Love the 5.7 Hemi. (cant worry about fuel economy) It tackles any road condition Michigan can throw at us. Bikes on the roof, and boat on the hitch, this Commander isnt phased when you need more power. Bummed the line has been discontinued, would buy another!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Commander near Honolulu. See local deals