1992 Jeep Comanche Regular Cab

Based on 51 Ratings for the 1992 models.

I own two

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pros: "Never Dies, lots of power"

Cons: "18 miles a gallon"

"I got my first 1988 comanche as my first vechile in 1998. I have driven it everywhere from Ohio to Colorado several times and from Columbus to Cleveland many more times. I recently bought another one a 1989 for parts. I don't want to take it apart though because it runs great also. The parts I need mainly a front axle is because I wrecked it. I totaled the car I hit and only had to reattache my wheel and replace a fender. Love them Jeeps"

pleasantly surprised

By on Thursday, April 2, 2009

"i got my comanche last summer from our neighbor for $1300 and 95k miles. wasnt expecting it to last like it has! its quite the ugly truck going down the road in 2009, but that wasnt important. i had issues with the engine overheating a lot at first but once that was resolved its been completely fine. over the winter i hit the ditch pretty hard with it. the light weight truck does not handle well in snow, ice, rain, heavy wind, etc. very bumpy ride but i dont think anyone buying this truck is very interested in ride comfort. after i hit the ditch, there were no mechanical problems to fix. this truck is has surprised me completely"

look no further

By on Friday, November 6, 2009

"best darn vehicle ive ever owned, goes through anything, reliable, and just over all a great truck, i have the 2,5, we overhauled it, and now its better than ever, its only 2wd, but im gonna make it 4wd"

Truck made out of GOLD

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"345K miles over the last 17 years. Need I say more? Rebuilt motor @ 248K but all else is original. Never stranded. KBB undervalues this workhorse. 4.0 inline 6 is the only way to go. Don't even consider 2.3 or 2.6. You'll still get about 19 mpg with the 4.0 and scores of thousands more miles of life. They are somwhat hard to come by as only about #50k were produced between 1986-1992. 88' and on are fuel injected and 91-92 were "high output" but very scarce as only about #5k per year produced as Chrysler phased them out. This truck rocks and I plan to buy one for my kid when the time comes to do so."

YTT

By on Monday, July 2, 2012

Pros: "good gas mpg, fun to drive"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"Great bichon mobile very fun just wish it was a bit bigger so i could haul the kids around LOL"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jeep Comanche Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals