2014 Jeep Cherokee

7.1

Based on 154 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    7.3/10
    7.5/10
    7.5/10

Best vehicle I have ever owned bar none.

By on Thursday, October 6, 2016

Pros: "Take it for a test drive and see for yourself"

"My wife and i were looking for a 4 wheel drive SUV for our family of 4. Mother-in law bought a new RAV4 and we took it for a 'spin'. Not impressed. Then we test drove the Honda CRV and were left unimpressed. Next we found a lightly used (9k miles) 2015 Jeep Cherokee Latitude 4X4 a robust 6 cylinder with panoramic roof and fell in love with it after our very first test drive. We bought it in late Feb and it already has 21k miles on it without a hitch. Don't look to dealers to tell the truth about 4WD as they all tried telling us that AWD is the same thing."

I love this vehicle!!

By on Friday, March 18, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable, great safety features, great gas mpg"

Cons: "none so far"

"Would buy again in a heartbeat!! Best vehicle I have ever had. Great gas mileage, especially for a 4wheel drive. I would really cry if something happened to it! Easy to get in and out of, comfortable, great safety features-list goes on and on! Easy to get into 4 wheel drive that worked perfectly when I needed it. Just turn the dial to snow and off you go!!"

Love the looks of our 2017 Jeep Cherokee

By on Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Pros: "Purchased at a decent price, good looks, interior"

Cons: "Shifting of 9-speed in Sport Mode"

"Really love the look of our 2017 Jeep Cherokee, Anniversary Edition. We have the Recon Green color and have had many compliments on it. The color is unique and not many are seen on the road. Have taken this on several long distance trips and the gas mileage has been good, 27.6 MPG combined. Around town we have been getting about 22.6 MPG. Have been happy with this so far. The Cherokee rides really nice and the way it sits on the 18 wheels gives you the feel of a much bigger vehicle, even though it is not. The 9-speed auto has been shifting nicely, although I am not sure about the sport mode, it revs too high before shifting. Other than that, the 9-speed has been flawless (we do not use the sport mode, no reason to use it). The fit and finish of the interior is excellent and the steering wheel and control knobs have a quality feel to them, not cheap plastic. The 8.4 inch color touch screen is really a nice touch as it looks and works well. If this vehicle continues to run well and does not develop rattles or transmission issues, we will be very happy witrh out purchase."

23K Update!

By on Friday, December 30, 2016

Pros: "Love our Cherokee!"

"I reviewed our 2015 Cherokee Latitude 4x4 V6 back in Oct so this is just an update. Our Cherokee now has 23k miles on it without any problems whatsoever. We bought it used (9K) last February and have taken it on many dirt roads (fishing, camping, etc., excursions), and are now in the midst of our 2nd winter (snow & ice) and we love its solidness and handling of all driving conditions, while enjoying the luxurious comfort and technology of the interior. We have consistently gotten between 22 – 24 MPG in overall driving and when we took a road trip from Reno to my brother’s house in Hesperia, CA, we were amazed with 30 - 31 MPG (almost all highway driving) both ways. My mother-in-law’s 2016 RAV4 is much noisier from road/wind/engine noise than our Jeep, and the RAV4 also has hard, cramped seating. All my 8 year old daughters friends love to ride in the jeep, and call it the “Robo-Car” because of all the high tech features such as ‘talking’ with the on-board computers female voiced assistant for everything from requesting a specific song to reading/composing emails, etc. We love our Jeep!"

2016 Cherokee Trailhawk V6

By on Friday, December 16, 2016

Pros: "comfort, ride, heated steering wheel"

2016 Cherokee Trailhawk v6

"Overall, super impressed with the Cherokee Trailhawk v6! With only 1k miles on it so far, I can't think of any cons. Its comfortable, stylish, drives great on and off road and has amazing technology options. Its heated seats and steering wheel, as well as the automatic starter come in handy in the winter/fall months in NY. I would 100 percent recommend the trailhawk v6! Get out and test drive it!"

2016 Cherokee Trailhawk v6