ZIP code

1995 Jeep Cherokee

Based on 581 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Jeep Reliability all wrapped in fun!!

By on Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, 4x4 fun"

Cons: "No standard cup holders, not enough air vents"

I Love my jeep!!

"OLD SCHOOL FUN!! I got my 1994 Cherokee sport 4x4 automatic so I didnt have to drive my 2005 mistang GT in the snowy months. WOW.. it is so much fun. Jeep is known for being rugged and fun, and this is no exception. A small oil leak, ( fixable) but hey its 18 years old.. rides smoother then expected, but still bumpy , but the seats are confortable, and it is fun to drive!! Car seats fit well in the back as well. Sound bar in the back on the roof is great too!! Never any major issues with this car. Reliable and tough is what you get! Throw your sports gear in back, and have fun!"

I Love my jeep!!

LOVE my jeep!

By on Thursday, December 29, 2011

Pros: "very reliable,"

Cons: "well, no cup holders, lol"

"My little red jeep is a 1991. It just keeps going and going and going. I call her my Energizer Bunny. We STILL get 25 mpg with her. NO expenses for up keep, (i.e. starter, altanator, radiator, etc.) She is well made and we hope to make it our oldest grandsons first car. He's 11 right now. BUY a jeep if you can! You will never be sorry!"

best car i have ever owned!!!!

By on Monday, January 25, 2010

"being a "mid-sized" man(5ft10in 225 lbs) my jeep is not the most comfortable ride in the world but that aside, this thing is GREAT! as of now i have 302000 miles on the original engine and tranny. starts everytime i hit the key, burns a little oil but i can get 20 mpg on the highway and still go anywhere! great 4wd system and i would by another one in a heartbeat. livin in western pa, winters can be bad and i never have to worry about gettin anywhere! this is the best style of jeep ever made!!!!!"

great offroad machine

By on Thursday, October 22, 2009

"This a great vehicle. has minor electrical problems sometimes, but most repairs are easy fixens. mine is a 89 with 190k on it and still runnin strong. awesome rig to build up and make a nice offroad machine. gotta love the cherokee!"

Too good to give up

By on Monday, August 3, 2009

"I've been tempted to get rid of my 95 Cherokee with 166K on it thanks to the government's cash for clunkers program. I figure this is a good opportunity to get some money towards a fuel efficient, new vehicle. After test driving some new cars and SUVS, I've realized that my 4.0L Jeep runs stronger than the new 3.8L Jeep Wrangler, and will probably outlast it too! Why should I take on a new car payment when I already have the most reliable Jeep ever made?"