2012 Jaguar XK

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

By on Thursday, August 7, 2008

great vehicle

By on Monday, August 27, 2007

"i have had a 2003 911 cab, 2005 bmw 645 cab, and now the new 2007 jag xk conv the jag is the best looking rag top on the market (exept bentley). i was not sure if the jag could compare to my other cars . but, was surprised that it was as quick as both(2007 jag much lighter than my 2000 xk) ( if i am off by .5 sec 0-60--who cares) 90% of the controls are on the coolest touch screen display. it has a paddle shifter on wheel that is very easy to operate. bmw 645 is already a common car these days and the 911 was too tight and rigid for my new york streets. it is the new and hot ragtop and i tend to get too many looks and stares-(can be fun though ). almost identical in style to the 180k aston martin . you cant go wrong!"

Great Looks & Performance but...

By on Thursday, April 30, 2015

Pros: "Definitely a blast to drive and it looks great."

Cons: "Lack of trunk space and other amenities"

"While the XK is a very quick, stable, and great looking car to drive, it has a couple of serious shortcomings for a car at this price. First, there is an icon on the steering column that would seem to indicate there is voice activated controls. That IS what it does on other XK models, but not the Touring Convertible model - it just mutes the audio system. Next, there is a button to "Load" discs on the CD player, however, the standard equipment is a single disc CD player - the button has NO function. Another shortcoming is the lack of a blind spot monitor. My other Jaguar (an 09 XF) has it, but this newer, more expensive model doesn't. And last, but not least, don't plan on taking any golf clubs with you on a trip. They won't fit in the trunk unless you take them out of the bag and lay them in at an angle. Really? I could put 2 golf bags and a clothing bag in my 07 Corvette."

Electrical problems

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "Good looking car and fun to drive"

Cons: "Quality and consumer service by Jaguar corporate"

"Since 1960's Jaguar still have a problems electrical, computer. In 2 years replaced battery 4 times Under warranty? At 34000 replaced transmission! Jaguar corporate does not care about consumers good luck to get in touch with them. This was my first and last Jaguar in my life. Going back to German cars."

LOVE IT

By on Saturday, February 7, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "I hate the Nav system; not easy to input data."

"I love driving this car; fast, responsive, excellent cornering! My age (80+) is interfering with getting in and out of the vehicle, and I am probably going to get into something more convenient."

I love this Car!

By on Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive!"

"I own a 2013 XKR-S. This car is beautiful and an absolute blast to drive. The exhaust emits a guttural growl. I get a lot of positive comments and attention from people when I drive this car."

An elegant classic sports car

By on Wednesday, December 28, 2016

"It is unfortunate that the Jaguar brand is still suffering from quality misconceptions after all these years. Mine was built under Ford's ownership. I bought it used in 2010 and have had minimal mechanical problems.As is the case of most foreign built cars, parts can be expensive. However, it needs to be valued more than it is. It is truly a joy to drive. I am still getting compliments and questions about it when I am out and about."

I'veowned 11 Jags. This is the most amazing car"

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"incomparable."

The Jag XK makes you feel like James Bond!

By on Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pros: "Beauty, Power, and Luxury at the same time!"

Cons: "Blue Tooth connectivity to play Music"

"The 2011 XK Convertible has stunning beauty when you see it passing you by. Heads turn no matter where I go. The car does not have the rough sports car ride but it has more than enough power to feel like a super fast sports car. The drive in it is excellent and for a convertible you do not feel squished in it. It is roomy and very comfortable for 2 people with enough trunk space for a large suitcase. The only blemish on it, the XK's Bluetooth only allows calls unless you hook up the old Ipod connector not the new Lightning connector for Iphone 5/6. Other than that no complaints and the free maintenance until 2016 is a blessing even though I have not had any issues at all. Superb Car all around (I was a BMW lover at heart)!!!"

Most amazing Jaguar ever

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Fast, comfortable, rare, great looking"

Cons: "No back up camera"

"First, this car is strikingly beautiful. Wide track with huge tires all around, it looks like it's doing 100 sitting still. It's as fast as it looks and lives up to it's looks. The paddle shifters are a blast to use. They rev the engine up between shifts as if it were a manual transmission. I've had this car on the track a few times and it screams and handles like a race car. Fit & finish are superb. I love this car."

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK near Honolulu. See local deals