2012 Jaguar XK

Based on 90 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

A Performance Bargain

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The XKR Portfolio Coupe is simply put beautiful to look at. A truly head turning vehicle. It took me several weeks to get used the double-takes you get from other drivers / pedestrians etc when you are driving around town. There are more "track ready" vehicles out there but none that bridge the luxury / performance sectors as well (IMO). Comfortably, luxurious every way adjustable seats and driving position, suspension that is somehow soft enough to mean you don't feel road imperfections in your kidneys but you also dont have body roll in fast cornering. Owned mine for 3 months now and am enjoying every minute!"

MORE ADDICTIVE THAN DRUGS!!!!

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

"This car is my 2nd. Jauguar purchsed since 2004. My first was an '04 XJR. This car has more features, better brakes & looks! I have owned this car for 1 month now & can't stop driving it! I get lots of looks & compliments! My wife gets jeleaous due to all the attention I get! I chose this car over a Mercedes S-600. I am glad I made this choice. This is a great car for the value....also great fuel economy & ride characteristics as well. Good job Jaguar!"

3 excellent cars in one

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "that sound, and the effortless power"

"New MY12 convertible XKR Combines a luxury GT with a topless beauty and an exhilarating sports car all in one. Very comfortable on long trips, good sound system, comfortable seats, great climate control. Top down is fabulous - able to have conversations at speed, with little wind buffeting. Exhilarating performance, especially in gear acceleration. Effortless power - no lag from transmission, no delay or hesitation, just a steady stream of power. Head turning looks, much rarer than a 911, and just as quick. Best car I am ever likely to own, and so far just can't get enough of its fabulous sound. Something to look forward to driving at every opportunity."

Great combo between Sport and Elegance

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Power, Interior and exterior design"

Cons: "Lack of rear-camera, blind spot system, slow nav"

"I bought the Jag XKR in 2010, and do not regret it. Not only this car has a great style (Ashton Martin designer..), but the Power is incredible, and the interior is also luxurious, with a great audio system. My only recommendation for the next model..A better Navigation system, based on Hard Drive instead of DVD, a rear-camera and blind spot system. I got questions and nice remark, each time I stopped to the Gas Station...and BTW, the gas Milage is really good for sport car, close to 20Mpg in average !"

Stunning

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Wow what a car. I bought the Black Coupe and it is absolutely STUNNING. Only complaint is not being able to get child seats for the back."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK near Honolulu. See local deals