2012 Jaguar XK

Based on 91 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Impressive acceleration and comfort

By on Sunday, July 9, 2017

Pros: "Power, acceleration, styling, comfort"

Cons: "touch screen limited info, proprietary iPhone cabl"

"The 2011 XKR-S is quite a performer for a luxury sports car. It has strong acceleration with its 550hp 5L V8. The car can jump no matter what speed you are traveling. The engine and exhaust sounds exquisite and even with the top down you can still have a conversation. It has Dynamic mode which controls the traction and handling, but also has a track mode that is a little more raw. In track sport mode you need to be mindful of the power and keep your focus but it is exhilarating. The beauty and the styling is second to few, as it has a distinguished appearance. The only real knock I have is the touch screen has very limited information in regard to the engine and performance. It would be nice to have an oil pressure and temperature selectable readout on the display."

My favorite car...ever.

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "looks, local-driving comfort and fun"

Cons: "bluetooth for phone, not a long-range cruiser"

"This car has the looks (almost annoying sometimes with the people that want to talk to you :-) )the performance and for the 5 years old it is...reliability with no repairs major or minor that I've always looked for. The only thing not good is the bluetooth for the cell phone. It was iffy at best all along (the Service mgr told me admittedly that this was Jaguar's weakest point) and failed about 6 months ago completely. With the laws that may change on cellphones in cars, I left it out. But that is NOTHING compared to the overall car which I will never regret buying. Love it!"

Head turner

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, lots of fun, lots of admiring glances"

Cons: "only seats 2 but then who else will you carry?"

"2007 model bought with 100K warranty. Car had 12,000 miles on it in 2009 when bought. Great "throat" on the car when accelerating. Great feel on the road, hugs well on turns. Pinafarina design turns plenty of heads. Car jockey valets always keep it in front. Be prepared to tip well!! No problems mechanically, basically a two-seater although there really are two back seats - only will hold a grocery bag in each. I love this car!"

My Third XK, By Far the Best, Feels and Drives car

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Great value, fast, drives like a true sports car"

Cons: "Not really a snow car, no ski rack fits"

"This is the third, used XK I have bought - from the third dealer. While I liked the looks of the 1999 best, this one drives, accelerates, and feels like the car I dreamed about back in the 1960's when the XKE came out. I have driven it in the snow several times and it is a little squirrely, but it was manageable and I drove through six inches on the road for a hundred miles with chains. I like also the 100k warranty. Only problem has been the periodic freezing of the display - a problem shared by all Fords of the vintage. Given the rapid depreciation, I think it is a great car to buy used!"

Suprise Value Loss

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I have owned this car for two trouble free years. My only complaint is that the local Dealer states that my car, which has under 10,000 miles, is only now valued at $55,000 and Kbb value today is $57,805. I would very interested if some one could tell me even in this soft market how such a great car has lost 50% of it's value. If Jaguar's can't hold a respectable value over such a short period of time it will sadly be my last."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK near Honolulu. See local deals