2012 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Best Jaguar in Decades

By on Sunday, December 14, 2008

"Turns Heads! Looks like A-M w/o A-M pricetag. And, no mechanical or electrical problems in the first two tears. Jaguar has really delivered with this vehicle. This vehicle has renewed my faith in Jaguar."

this cat purrs

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2007

"I had ferraris, lambo,meserati,NSX,3 porsches,mercedes and so far this car have the best combination of performance, comfort,looks,ergonomics,reliability and even fuel economy! I still get amazed by the quietness of this soft top at 110 MPH! It is fast and just easy to drive, it is soothing and exicting at the same time. Ok i did have a few performance upgrades and cosmetic changes but all in all even with the $ spent on the mods, it is by far the best performance car for the money and i am so glad that my lamborghini mechanic had to move to a smaller house without my monthly support! Buy it, you will love it, the supercharger version is a must and down right bargin for what you get for the few extra dollars.my only complaint is the roof tend to hit you in the temple during ingress, and make sure you put in high octane gas as the super charger tends to be demanding of waht gas you use.45000 miles and so far nothing wrong with it."

Best vehicle ever bought

By on Thursday, February 20, 2014

Pros: "Awesome power but very controllable"

Cons: "The sat-nav absolutely sucks!!!"

"I have owned high end Mercedes before, this Jaguar is my best car by far. It's power is awesome but never feels unsafe and the ride is not too hard, unlike some pure play sports cars. This is definitely a grand tourer and ideal for the quintessential "road trip". But the best thing by far is the fact that it is dead drop gorgeous - one of the hottest looking cars ever, sleek, sophisticated and stylish. The only downside comes with the toys, the sound system is great but the GPS is an absolute nightmare."

The best looking car I ever had!

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pros: "Fast. Great looking. Fun. Doesn't get old.Reliable"

Cons: "no sunroof, only convertible. No back seats."

"I own this car since 4 years and it's still a pleasure to drive. It continues to turn heads and collect compliments from strangers!Very powerful but also very comfortable. Never had a mechanical problem all these years, it's my third Jaguar but by far the best one. The only reason I sell it is because I own a new car now, and I don't have enough space in my garage."

Exceptional luxury sports car

By on Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pros: "Very fun to drive!"

Cons: "Back seats that only hold a grocery bag."

"I'm the second owner of a 2007 executive lease car. I've owned the vehicle for 6 years and had one odd problem associated with the car starting and then dying immediately when being restarted after driving up a steep hill. You'd have to wait about 20 minutes and then the car would start and run normally. The car was under warranty, but needless to say, it took some time to sort out and I had to engage Jaguar North America to get it resolved, the dealership having attempted everything they could. It was fixed by a thorough cleaning of the injection system. The little plastic tabs that hold the door panels on are prone to break after time, creating a buzzing/rattling in the doors that can be fixed by simply pulling the bottom of the door panels out a bit so the plastic falls out. This happened with one tab on each door. The car has its own particular functional idiosyncrasies, such as having to open the door 'just right' using the keyless system -- pull the door handle slightly, pause 50 milliseconds and continue pulling; another is you need wait a couple seconds after exiting the car before locking with the keyless system or it will beep at you. Kind of typical British car stuff. A third example, well noted in the literature, is the very slow to react infotainment system after pushing a button. Nothing working incorrectly, just their operator/machine interface considerations. Other than these few things over the years, the car has truly been an exceptional drive -- smooth, reasonably powerful (300 bhp), quiet, nice handling and quite beautiful lines. Clearly I like it very much as I haven't replaced it! 2015 having been the last of the model year, I doubt I ever will."

Best supercar for the price.

By on Friday, March 21, 2014

Pros: "Look, performance, durablitly, look, pizazz."

Cons: "For what the car is made to be, none."

"This is one of only a few cars that will consistently put a smile on your face. This is a beautiful car inside and out! My car is 5 years old now and shows almost no signs of wear. The quality in this car is amazing, both in fit and finish, performance, and durability. This car has held up far better than I expected, nothing but oil changes and it literally looks new still with 42k on it now. This is not a thinly veiled race car though. Even with 420 horsepower, this car won't slam you into to the seat like a full-out sports car of similar power. This car is super smooth, yet still handles extremely well in the corners for a car with such a compliant ride. The shifts are quick and seamless, even under hard acceleration you can barely feel them. However, if you want a stiff ride, blinding acceleration, and all out performance at the cost of comfort then this is probably not your car. If you want one of the sexiest cars on the road, one that turns heads everywhere you go, one that will fly by most any car on the road with a simple touch of the gas (at speed this car flies!) but still one of the most comfortable cars around, one that can be driven and holds up to daily use, and a supercar for a steal of a price, than this is your car!"

No more Jags

By on Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"My 2007 XK was my second. Within the first year, I had to have the car towed 3 times, because it wouldn't start. Afraid of being stranded in a remote location at any given time, I sold the vehicle to a dealer after 18 months of ownership. The Jaguar dealership was never able to pinpoint the problem. Also, the car had depreciated quite a bit, in such a short period of time. Though it is an absolutely beautiful car, I would not recommend purchasing one. Also, this was not my primary car, so the car was not driven much. Maybe, because of my fear of getting stranded."

Hot car

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Jaguar XK purrs like it's mating season. Fun to drive. Styling is incredible. Always get people telling me how nice that car looks. Only drawback is neighbors are sure to get jealous."

2011 XKR fantastic

By on Friday, September 2, 2011

Pros: "Performance, stlye and reliability. Unexpected high quality details"

Cons: "Really? You must be kidding."

"I am not much for blogs or bragging... but that said. There is nothing in the world quite like driving a black/black 510hp XKR convertible, top down, while listening to some vintage Eric Clapton dialed up as high as the B"

Love it

By on Saturday, March 19, 2011

"By far the most luxurious sports car in this price range. All the power you need, comfort, but most of all the style makes the difference. Traded in a SL500 and don't have a minute of disappointment. Car really throttles up from 60 -100. I thought the road noise would be worse with the soft top convertible, but found it not to be an issue."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals