2012 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Stunning

By on Wednesday, March 2, 2011

"Wow what a car. I bought the Black Coupe and it is absolutely STUNNING. Only complaint is not being able to get child seats for the back."

Best car I ever owned

By on Wednesday, April 21, 2010

"3 years old. and a day never passes without someone commenting on the great car. It really turns heads. Pewter color."

A Performance Bargain

By on Saturday, March 13, 2010

"The XKR Portfolio Coupe is simply put beautiful to look at. A truly head turning vehicle. It took me several weeks to get used the double-takes you get from other drivers / pedestrians etc when you are driving around town. There are more "track ready" vehicles out there but none that bridge the luxury / performance sectors as well (IMO). Comfortably, luxurious every way adjustable seats and driving position, suspension that is somehow soft enough to mean you don't feel road imperfections in your kidneys but you also dont have body roll in fast cornering. Owned mine for 3 months now and am enjoying every minute!"

GREATEST CAT EVER

By on Monday, July 6, 2009

"Awesome performance and handling. Gorgeous styling on the outside, sumptuous on the inside! The finest quality of any automobile I have ever owned. This is my 4th Jag and it is the sexiest cat ever, purrfection on wheels!! Eat your heart out MB, Jaguar is the WINNER!"

Hot Wheels

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I have an XK coupe and couldn't be happier. Fast, quiet, great MPG, lots of features and exclusive. Would recommend it to anyone. Great daily driver that has a real sense of the exotic. You feel special when driving it and it's easy to stand out from the crowd of BMWs and Lexus models on the block. Mercedes should take some lessons on how to build a quality coupe/convertible."

Huge disappointment in value

By on Friday, March 30, 2012

Pros: "A kick to drive"

Cons: "Too many problems"

"There have been a series of problems with the car. Interior issues with fading, cracking, leather lifting. Broken drain pipe under dash. Right after that was taken care of, another $500 mechanical repair...Now there is a whirring noise that I will have to pay to fix and based on everything else, it is bound to be major. I love to drive the car and appearance is unique but it has been a waste of money. The current value is way less than half of what I paid for it. Buttons stick, temperature shows up as 0 at least half the time. Display screen has begun to do unpredictable things."

beauiful but uncomfortible

By on Wednesday, September 22, 2010

"Bought the XK convertible 4 months ago. Styling and reliability-unquestioned. Originally looked at the new Maserati convertible that debuted in the Spring. Very similar styling and didn't feel that it was worth $45,000 more. XK--same designer for the Aston Martin. I traded in my Porsche 928--which was much more comfortible. Felt more like a sports car. Inside the XK-you feel that you are in a small car and wouldn't know that it was a sportscar. The only fault--are the seats which are very uncomfortible. They are hard (there is a steel bar located on the rear of the seat-that you can feel). I brought the car back to the dealer who agreed that the seats are hard--but not defective. By the way--the brakes rub (grind). He also convinced me that all Jaguars have this issue. I was given a 2011 loaner XF last week with 200 miles--the brakes grind. Overall-I am very satisfied (except for the seats). Also have a Jaguar Van den Plas-for 9 years--without any problems; another reason that I trusted the Jaguar brand. The BMW 650--to me is dull (not a BMW fan), and the Mercedes SL did nothing for me. Of course the XK has tremendous depreciation--but that is to be expected (as I have learned). The car now has 950 miles with no other issues. By the way--I recently experienced what is known as "bumper rash", which I was able to fix for $120.00. Interestingly-when I searched the internet for companies that repair the rims--several sites showed the Jaguar XK's wheels as an example. There must be something with the design that makes the rims more susceptible to this damage. I never had this with any other car. Hope that this was useful."

real headturner! I like this better than my SL55

By on Sunday, July 15, 2012

Pros: "great gas mileage. Feel like james bond!"

"comfortable at 100 mph."

LOVE THIS CAR!

By on Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, beautiful lines, just love it"

Cons: "hmm... very heavy trunk lid, that's about it"

"This is such a fun car to drive. The tiptronics make for a great driving experience. The interior has a great 'feel' to it - very high end. It's just a beautiful car all around."

I love this car

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"This car is fast and comfortable and one of the ten most beautiful in the world. I don't know which I like best, driving it or looking at it. The price is high, but if you ever get lucky and come in to money, it is worth the price."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals