2011 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 89 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

Most beautiful car I have ever seen!

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, head turner"

"This car has stunning performance, fast, and handles like a dream. Very few cars have the same performance specs until you get into a car worth $150k or more. Very comfortable interior for myself at 6'5"."

Suprise Value Loss

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I have owned this car for two trouble free years. My only complaint is that the local Dealer states that my car, which has under 10,000 miles, is only now valued at $55,000 and Kbb value today is $57,805. I would very interested if some one could tell me even in this soft market how such a great car has lost 50% of it's value. If Jaguar's can't hold a respectable value over such a short period of time it will sadly be my last."

My favorite car...ever.

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "looks, local-driving comfort and fun"

Cons: "bluetooth for phone, not a long-range cruiser"

"This car has the looks (almost annoying sometimes with the people that want to talk to you :-) )the performance and for the 5 years old it is...reliability with no repairs major or minor that I've always looked for. The only thing not good is the bluetooth for the cell phone. It was iffy at best all along (the Service mgr told me admittedly that this was Jaguar's weakest point) and failed about 6 months ago completely. With the laws that may change on cellphones in cars, I left it out. But that is NOTHING compared to the overall car which I will never regret buying. Love it!"

Love it, would like backup camera

By on Sunday, September 9, 2012

Pros: "Different and fun."

Cons: "Back seats should go, tray or cubby be better"

"Lots of fun, and lots of looks, backup camera would be better than picture warning system. Back seat useless could use storage or fold down seats in that space."

Head turner

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Looks great, lots of fun, lots of admiring glances"

Cons: "only seats 2 but then who else will you carry?"

"2007 model bought with 100K warranty. Car had 12,000 miles on it in 2009 when bought. Great "throat" on the car when accelerating. Great feel on the road, hugs well on turns. Pinafarina design turns plenty of heads. Car jockey valets always keep it in front. Be prepared to tip well!! No problems mechanically, basically a two-seater although there really are two back seats - only will hold a grocery bag in each. I love this car!"

My Third XK, By Far the Best, Feels and Drives car

By on Sunday, December 11, 2011

Pros: "Great value, fast, drives like a true sports car"

Cons: "Not really a snow car, no ski rack fits"

"This is the third, used XK I have bought - from the third dealer. While I liked the looks of the 1999 best, this one drives, accelerates, and feels like the car I dreamed about back in the 1960's when the XKE came out. I have driven it in the snow several times and it is a little squirrely, but it was manageable and I drove through six inches on the road for a hundred miles with chains. I like also the 100k warranty. Only problem has been the periodic freezing of the display - a problem shared by all Fords of the vintage. Given the rapid depreciation, I think it is a great car to buy used!"

probably the best I've owned

By on Tuesday, May 13, 2008

"I have the 2007 XKR coupe, it took quite a while to get delivered but it's worth the wait! The performance is great, looks beautiful, much better brand than all my MBZ's Bluetooth is weak and premium stereo needs a boost, but nothing worth changing"

MORE ADDICTIVE THAN DRUGS!!!!

By on Monday, October 8, 2007

"This car is my 2nd. Jauguar purchsed since 2004. My first was an '04 XJR. This car has more features, better brakes & looks! I have owned this car for 1 month now & can't stop driving it! I get lots of looks & compliments! My wife gets jeleaous due to all the attention I get! I chose this car over a Mercedes S-600. I am glad I made this choice. This is a great car for the value....also great fuel economy & ride characteristics as well. Good job Jaguar!"

3 excellent cars in one

By on Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Pros: "that sound, and the effortless power"

"New MY12 convertible XKR Combines a luxury GT with a topless beauty and an exhilarating sports car all in one. Very comfortable on long trips, good sound system, comfortable seats, great climate control. Top down is fabulous - able to have conversations at speed, with little wind buffeting. Exhilarating performance, especially in gear acceleration. Effortless power - no lag from transmission, no delay or hesitation, just a steady stream of power. Head turning looks, much rarer than a 911, and just as quick. Best car I am ever likely to own, and so far just can't get enough of its fabulous sound. Something to look forward to driving at every opportunity."

Great combo between Sport and Elegance

By on Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Pros: "Power, Interior and exterior design"

Cons: "Lack of rear-camera, blind spot system, slow nav"

"I bought the Jag XKR in 2010, and do not regret it. Not only this car has a great style (Ashton Martin designer..), but the Power is incredible, and the interior is also luxurious, with a great audio system. My only recommendation for the next model..A better Navigation system, based on Hard Drive instead of DVD, a rear-camera and blind spot system. I got questions and nice remark, each time I stopped to the Gas Station...and BTW, the gas Milage is really good for sport car, close to 20Mpg in average !"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals