2007 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 86 Ratings for the 2007 - 2015 models.

GREATEST CAT EVER

By on Monday, July 6, 2009

"Awesome performance and handling. Gorgeous styling on the outside, sumptuous on the inside! The finest quality of any automobile I have ever owned. This is my 4th Jag and it is the sexiest cat ever, purrfection on wheels!! Eat your heart out MB, Jaguar is the WINNER!"

Hot Wheels

By on Friday, June 20, 2008

"I have an XK coupe and couldn't be happier. Fast, quiet, great MPG, lots of features and exclusive. Would recommend it to anyone. Great daily driver that has a real sense of the exotic. You feel special when driving it and it's easy to stand out from the crowd of BMWs and Lexus models on the block. Mercedes should take some lessons on how to build a quality coupe/convertible."

Most beautiful car I have ever seen!

By on Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, head turner"

"This car has stunning performance, fast, and handles like a dream. Very few cars have the same performance specs until you get into a car worth $150k or more. Very comfortable interior for myself at 6'5"."

Suprise Value Loss

By on Sunday, September 20, 2009

"I have owned this car for two trouble free years. My only complaint is that the local Dealer states that my car, which has under 10,000 miles, is only now valued at $55,000 and Kbb value today is $57,805. I would very interested if some one could tell me even in this soft market how such a great car has lost 50% of it's value. If Jaguar's can't hold a respectable value over such a short period of time it will sadly be my last."

My favorite car...ever.

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "looks, local-driving comfort and fun"

Cons: "bluetooth for phone, not a long-range cruiser"

"This car has the looks (almost annoying sometimes with the people that want to talk to you :-) )the performance and for the 5 years old it is...reliability with no repairs major or minor that I've always looked for. The only thing not good is the bluetooth for the cell phone. It was iffy at best all along (the Service mgr told me admittedly that this was Jaguar's weakest point) and failed about 6 months ago completely. With the laws that may change on cellphones in cars, I left it out. But that is NOTHING compared to the overall car which I will never regret buying. Love it!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals