2001 Jaguar XK Series

Based on 186 Ratings for the 1997 - 2006 models.

Joy to the Senses

By on Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"While I have always admired the Jaguar coupe lines I was never willing to pull the trigger and always went BMW or Mercedes instead. Well I finally got up the courage to purchase the Jag and wow. First of all the reliability isn't even close. This car has been amazing. Both the BMW and Mercedes allowed me to be on a first name basis with the entire service shop. I can see why Jag just won JD powers most reliable 3 year old car nameplate. I have been very impressed. Beyond reliablity, it is just a treat to drive. The sound is incredible. This car just rumbles. It is hard not to drive hard just so that you can hear that Jaguar note in the exhaust. I like the coupe over the convertible though a moonroof would be a nice option."

Beauty is only skin deep

By on Saturday, May 24, 2008

"These cars without a doubt one of the sexiest vehicles ever produced. With that being said,beware of the atrocious repair and reliability of this car. At 50K the car started to burn oil at an alarming rate.The dealer said this was normal. It turns out it needed a ring and valve job at $$$. At 118K,the tranny is now dying and this will cost $$$. These cars are beautiful money pits. So buyer beware!"

lots of looks

By on Saturday, December 1, 2007

"2001 xkr bought in sept 07 with 69000 on it ... beat a supet up vette and every mustange so far and have not had to use the sport mode to do it...boxter owner almost cried when i smoked him...did change brakes and found that the rotors are considered throw aways but went to local meinike dealer and he saved me lots..jag pads and rotors for only 750. jag wanted more then double that ..trunk big enough for 2 sets of clubs so i'm in heaven...only problrm is my 265lb 5 11 frame getting in and out but still wouldn't give it up as i use it as a daily driver ... ,,...just cant stop talking about it..got the dark blue with the white interior and the looks and comments are constant ....and i live in a snooty town where theres lots of porches and mercedes around ...life is now complete..thanks for reading"

Xk8 coupe Stunning work of art

By on Monday, October 1, 2007

"I bought my 1997 coupe about a month ago. I searched the tri state area for a coupe for about 8 months. The car cost me 16k with 77k miles on it. It is sapphire blue with a biscuit interior. The car is a TEN. Even with the repairs I had to make and the services I had to do, and the CASH I had to pay out additionally to make it my own. The car is an absolute STUNNER, STUNNER,STUNNER! I noticed people wont even look at me while I am driving. When I park it and walk away thats when they really look at it. I have 5 other cars but this one beats all of them hands down. Except my antique Cougar Xr7 convertible. If you want a JAG you only live once, BUY IT! Ben"

I Love My Jaguar XKR Convertible!

By on Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, lots of power, high class ride"

My Jag

"This car is my very best friend. So comfortable to drive, fits me like a glove. So powerful and so smooth, it handles like a dream and it is a great ride. The engine literally purrs like a cat, there is no other engine that sounds quite like it. It stays in the garage all winter and I can't wait to break it out each spring and get that top down and feel the wind in my hair! This car has been one of the most reliable sports cars I have owned so far."

My Jag

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Jaguar XK Series near Honolulu. See local deals