1994 Isuzu Spacecab

8.1

Based on 66 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

my 1989 suzu

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I love my pickup. its an 1989 isuzu 4x4 pickup. it has almost no cool gadgets in it, and its sure old, but i have to say that its perfect for any offroading anything. it has high/low 4 wheel drive, and its so small, that it can get almost anywhere."

'89 Isuzu Pickup

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I've been driving this truck for 12 years now and it still is going. It is good for doing errands around town and hauling things, but can be a bit cramped in the cab for long distance driving if you are a tall person. It rides fairly smooth and can keep up the pace on the highways...although it does lack a bit of power for quick acceleration. The fuel consumption isn't the best, and that is to be expected for a truck, but it still manages to get about 22 mpg."

excellent reliability

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I bought this pickup new in '96. It was a leftover '95 model.It now has 217,000 miles on it and still runs great! Other than normal maintenance and wear and tear items(hoses,belts,brakes,etc),the only problem I've had was the fuel pump going out at around 170,000mi.I plan to keep driving it for a while. It shows no signs of giving up anytime soon.I love this truck!It has been a great value."

good truck for around town

By on Thursday, July 26, 2007

"good truck for around town not good for long trip no problems had since new no resale"

Great Starter Vehicle for new drivers

By on Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pros: "great ride"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"My father gave me this truck when i was junior in high school and i loved driving it around town with the good gas mileage it has. I take it camping every chance i get and tailgate at baseball and football games in Miami. I have never had any major issues with the engine or any other systems and never been broken down on the side of the road. I have had offers to buy my truck in the past few years that are more than the Kelly Blue book value. It seems that people are looking for small work trucks with today's economy. If you are looking for a first car for your child, this truck is great with only two seats you don't have to worry about being responsible for a car accident with multiple children and with the small 4 cylinder engine there isnt enough power to race so your child wont be driving fast to get into a speed related accident. My only concern is that my truck has not cup holders but i guess driving and driving can be dangerous."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Spacecab near Honolulu. See local deals