1994 Isuzu Regular Cab

8.1

Based on 66 Ratings for the 1992 - 1995 models.

Nice Lil Truck

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"This has probably been the most reliable truck i've ever owned, i have had no problems with it what so ever and it does quite well on rough terrain, the rear end acts like it has posi-trac, and with the right tires it will go a lot of places. Oh, and it is extremely tough it will take a beating and just keep going, you can't kill it, it even has less problems and is more reliable than my friend's truck that is supposed to be one of the most reliable around."

By on Thursday, October 15, 2009

"I purchased this truck 2 years ago for $1,500 with about 230,000 miles. Since then Ive used it to commute to work (90 miles round trip) haul motorcycles, pull trailers with equipment and pull my 15 foot flat boat. Ive also been on several 6-8hour trips(one way) while hauling and running the a/c. Its now got 250,000 miles. This truck will not stop. It will haul anything I want with no hesitation. It has developed a slightly vigorous oil leak, but nothing that checking it once a week wont ensure. Everything exept the blinkers work. A/C, pwr steering,, everything... I love this truck, if it blew up tommorrow I wouldnt be angry because Ive gotten my moneys worth already. Im looking to sale now, not wanting to part but its time to step up. I changed the ujoints,plugs-wires,thermostat a exhaust gasket and a tierod end. I alsto want to mention how well the interrior has held up. The truck has sat in the sun since the day I purchased it and no cracks or tears in the seat to speak of. Thats it, not bad for a truck thats almost 20 years old with a wadd of miles."

my 1989 suzu

By on Tuesday, September 22, 2009

"I love my pickup. its an 1989 isuzu 4x4 pickup. it has almost no cool gadgets in it, and its sure old, but i have to say that its perfect for any offroading anything. it has high/low 4 wheel drive, and its so small, that it can get almost anywhere."

'89 Isuzu Pickup

By on Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"I've been driving this truck for 12 years now and it still is going. It is good for doing errands around town and hauling things, but can be a bit cramped in the cab for long distance driving if you are a tall person. It rides fairly smooth and can keep up the pace on the highways...although it does lack a bit of power for quick acceleration. The fuel consumption isn't the best, and that is to be expected for a truck, but it still manages to get about 22 mpg."

Very Reliable

By on Friday, July 11, 2008

"I bought a 91 Pup VERY used in 2006. I still have it in 2008 with, get this, 272,000 miles on it!! It still runs great! It doesn't burn or leak any oil at all, period! I have used it as a work truck and daily commuter. The 4WD works very well. I can't believe that the little truck just keeps going! I'm VERY happy with mine. A safe choice if you are looking for reliable transportation."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals