1992 Isuzu Impulse

Based on 4 Ratings for the 1992 models.

Nice little ride

By on Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"I owned this car in college and it was pretty sweet. Fast, nimble and stylish. It did break down a lot, but that is because I pushed it so much."

Fantastic AWD

By on Wednesday, January 27, 2010

"Great fast obscure little car. If you find one I would recommend picking it up. Great car for little cash."

Most reliable car I've ever owned

By on Monday, July 19, 2010

"I have had this car for 4 years and have put 40,000 miles on it. I have never had to do anything except change the fluids and filters and other wear and tear items. But the clutch, engine, electrical, etc, are all original and have required no major service.. The car now has 104,000 miles and is 20 years old! It has never failed to start when i turn the key. Even in -30 degree snow storms in the northwoods of wisconsin. this a rare car with an engine and transmission that is made to last."

Isuzu's best kept secret

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

"I can't believe there aren't hundreds of reviews from happy Impulse owners here. I received my 1990 model new as a birthday present and it's still going strong after 19 years. This is the best car I have ever owned! Never had a major repair... even after I broke the timing belt (which was my fault, I should have replaced it when it was recommended). This car has never failed me. Cranks each and every time I turn the key. Can't beat the gas mileage. FUN to drive! Handles like the suspension was made by Lotus... oh wait, IT WAS! I'm losing this car in my divorce and it breaks my heart. I would have kept it forever."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Isuzu Impulse near Honolulu. See local deals