2016 INFINITI QX80 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $74,694 - $82,958.

Invoice N/A

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 08/17/2017

10/7.0

6.4

Based on 10 Ratings for the 2014 - 2017 models.

7.4/10
    6.7/10
    7.0/10
    7.0/10
Per Page:  5 | 10

I LOVE this truck.

By on Saturday, August 6, 2016

Pros: "Size matters :), luxurious, comfortable, powerful"

Cons: "If the price of gas goes up..."

"I liked this truck when I bought it but wasn't over the top in love with it. I've owned it now for 5 months and absolutely LOVE it. It takes a little while to get used to how big it is but once you do, you'll never want to downsize. Luxurious Power."

Still a Thrill

By on Friday, August 26, 2016

Pros: "Luxurious and fast as lightning!"

Cons: "Infotainment system is suboptimal."

"Purchased 2014 model year 4-wheel drive new in 2013. Its Big. Its Fast. Its Comfortable. No reliability issues so far. Infiniti customer service is over-the-top. They really pamper you when you go in for service. All dealerships are not created equal and the experience can very widely -- at least here in the Bay. The interior is richly appointed. Acceleration and braking are smooth. Loads of room and extremely versatile. Spacious, comfy front and second row seats. Third row is a little tight for adults but you do have more of a crumple zone behind the third row than most 7-8 passenger SUVs. Some SUVs have 3rd row almost touching the tailgate... not what I would want in a rear-end collision loaded with kids! The only drawback is the infotainment system which has a horrible user interface and extremely poor voice recognition. You are better using Siri. Also, gas mileage really suffers with stop and go driving so it is not the best "run around town car" On family road trips it is king! I can't imagine a better family car anywhere. Oh, did a mention that it was hecka fast!"

My 3rd one in past 10 years

By on Thursday, August 11, 2016

Pros: "Great family vehicle"

"Best SUV I've owned"

Brake Issue Developes after 10K

By on Monday, March 24, 2014

Pros: "Comfort, size"

Cons: "Quality- un fixable breaking issue"

"The vehicle was a 10/10 for the first 10K. Now has developed a clicking in the brake pedal and also a humming noise when braking. Dealers have looked twice and have not been able to fix it. They claim this is the way it is and Infinity does not recommend a replacement of any parts. 75K vehicle and now this is what we get. Not high quality and not acceptable warranty service."

A drivers vehicle

By on Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Pros: "Handles better than some cars"

Cons: "Cleaning the roof and rims"

"I have the 2016 QX80 Limited. Did i need to spend the extra $25k, YES! If your like me and want performance, style & the only one in the parking lot then this is the SUV. The exterior speaks for its self (I have the White \ Only 3 Choices in Limited)... The exterior has the only issue in my opinion, you need a step ladder to wash the roof. Interior: this comes Correct and not a single person that has been in or simply peeked inside could control their enthusiasm. (Again, i have a Limited - baseball glove style leather w/ hand stitching, real mohogandy wood & suede head liner. The front seats are like LazyBoy Chairs (1 1/2 of my arm lengths across from sitting in the drivers seat to mid passenger seat) One touch everything - voice control the rest. If you keep the windows closed the only thing you can hear is the radio or the roar of the motor/exhaust, all at your own discreastion. Mid row captains chairs that have heating options as well as climate controls and individual video monitors (optional video game hookup & sound cancelling head phones) In closing: this vehicle all there and they aren't and never have been the flavor of the Whats Now Trend and for that your happy to drive and resale/residual value holds up stronger than the others Always get all-weather mats"

Per Page:  5 | 10