Transaction Data

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/7.9

Based on 75 Ratings for the 2009 - 2017 models.

Bully

By on Tuesday, July 6, 2010

"Powerful SUV on mountain climbs. Performs well on the freeways and handles well with the best. On street roads, the ride seems bumpy and stiff. Make sure your not sipping on hot coffee. I love the cars unique shape and style. The huge curves on the hood picks up dirt matter quicker than most vehicles. Hard to determine the front when pulling into tight spots or judging distances from garage walls etc. The vehicles power does impose itself in city traffic. That's why I used the title bully."

Wonderful Ride!

By on Monday, September 21, 2009

"Tons of great high-tech features, and drives amazing. The NAV with around view camera is the best. It takes a little time to get used to, but then you wondered how you ever parallel parked and SUV without it. 7 spd transmission works great! Gas mileage is much better than others in it's class, & not to mention (but I will) the best front leg room in it's class as well. Buy it, you'll love it!"

My 6th Infiniti

By on Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Pros: "Fun to drive and great styling"

Cons: "Not big on utility"

"I went from a leased 2014 Q50S fully loaded to buying a 2013 FX37 Premium model. I put some black (on pearl white exterior) 20 wheels and Pirelli tires, and it is exactly what I visioned. Obviously since this is my 6th Infiniti I am a brand die hard. The Q50 was a fun car, but fully loaded I found it had too much going on. 4 recalls on the computer software in 39 months is a bit much. Plus, it had a spontaneous acceleration issue. Yeah. So, I decided with the FX37 to go down a notch in terms of technology. This buy was all about style and whats under the hood. I have always admired this vehicles styling. Its not for some, but it definitely for me! The engine is exact same engine that the Q50 had and it performs. Because the FX is a heavier car than the Q50 it is not quite as quick off the line, but its quick enough! Make no mistake, this is a SPORT utility vehicle (if I could make the word utility any smaller I would). However, if you dont have kids (I dont), fold down the back seats and you have plenty of cargo room. Bottom line, this is a a G37/Q50 in an SUV skin."

Step Aside

By on Wednesday, July 1, 2009

"Great performce, don't have to bottom out that accelerator to get by anyone. Zoom Zoom is no comparison. Great progressive styling, catches everyones eye. Milage is better then any in class (other then those hybrids). If you want that typical boxy SUV/Crossover look this is not the vehicle for you. Owned just over a year now and have not yet been disappointed for turning down Lexus, BMW, Accura, Mercedes and all those other lesser vehicles in the market."

Best vehicle ever!

By on Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pros: "Price, Fun to Drive, Space, Fit/Finish, Design"

"I bought the 2011 Infiniti FX35/ w Premium Package and blue slate for a great price. The car is very fast, 5.8 seconds 0-60. The car has an amazing sound and a smooth transmission. The ride is super nice, and so is the user interface. All the controls are intuitive. The 360 camera helps in tight parking spaces. The fit and finish is at it's best. The leather has a great smell (after 2 years ith still smells like a brand new vehicle). The car has a very eye-catching design."