ZIP code

2012 INFINITI QX

8.3

Based on 29 Ratings for the 2011 - 2013 models.

Better than Lexus, smoother than Benz, more tech..

By on Thursday, September 20, 2012

Pros: "A stunning vehicle that turns heads"

Cons: "Cant really think of one"

"Last year, I researched all the big SUVs. The only one that had everything I wanted; reliability, stunningly good looks, tech that made sense and some sense of value. I found all of that in the QX. It has much of the luxury you would find In the range rover, but FAR better reliability. The large Benz was too stiff and cold. The large Lexus is actually pretty small inside and the third row is a joke. Overall, the QX has the best attributes of the Lexus, Mercedes, Escalade and the Range rover. I would highly suggest this SUV."

Very nice ride!

By on Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Pros: "Smooth and quiet like a Luxury SUV should be"

Cons: "Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added."

"This car is great on the highway, smooth powerful and very quiet compared to other large SUVs I drove (Escalade, Rover, GL550). Gas mileage is around 14-15 around town and 17-18 on highway. Interior design is beautifully done. 360 degree view cameras are a nessecity on this thing for parking! Parking sensors could be placed better or have centerline sensor added. I went withe 20" wheel package as it drove smoother and quieter than the 22" wheel set up. I lost out on the vented front seats, but is is a better ride."

BEST LARGE SVU ON THE ROAD

By on Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Pros: "ride, style comfort"

Cons: "rear storage when all 3 rows are up."

"We have owned this car for 2 years now and it has been flawless. Rides so smooth and gets up and goes when you need it. Hauls the boat no problem. (22 ft) Better gas milage on Hwy than advertised. I set the cruise at 75 on the interstate it get 18-19 and if i baby it and 55-60 then i can get 21-22 and that's in the hill country. You wont be disappointed in this SUV. Just the right size. Not to big like the Escalade and not as small as the Lexus or Acura. And the 3rd seat is actually comfortable for an adult."

Love my 2012 QX56 even more than the 2006 I traded

By on Thursday, November 3, 2011

Pros: "Great ride, great safety features"

Cons: "Mileage"

"I loved my 2006 QX and didn't want to trade it in because I didn't think the new model could top what I already had. Once I got the 2012, I was totally blown away. The ride is significantly improved and the car drives like a sports car, only higher off the ground. Doesn't feel like it will tip over as much as the older one did. I love the cameras since it's tough to park such a big vehicle, especially in a tight garage at home. Also love the lane departure and the blind spot warning features; both are very helpful with my daily commute. The interior is much improved over the 2006 and the seats are really comfortable. Love the addition of heated and *finally* cooled seats too. Sound system is top notch, too. The only negative so far is the absence of the big center console (what my husband called the "junk drawer") but have learned to live without it. Great all around beautiful SUV. I can't imagine how it could be improved, but I said that when I bought my first QX."

As good as it gets

By on Monday, November 15, 2010

"This is as good as it gets for comfort and features."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI QX near Honolulu. See local deals