2009 INFINITI QX

Based on 123 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Best Long Distance Vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Comfort,Ride,Room,driveability"

Cons: "Fuel Ecomony in city"

"I purchased my QX used but I have owned several Infinti vehicles so I knew they were great cars. This car was no different. It drives like a dream and easy on long distance trips. You get out refreshed and ready to go. It rides like a dream handling bumps like they are not even there. The storage is great. My girls alway overpack so storage was a big concern but no more with a QX. The car is quiet and the air condition works so great it will freeze you out of the car. The navigation is great. I am able to punch in a phone number and the directions comes up like magic. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone."

LOVE IT!

By on Friday, April 9, 2010

"I have had this car for 2 1/2 years and take my kids everywhere. I have 2 boys 6'6 and 6'7 and they have plenty of leg room in the back seat. Great family travel car!!! I feel spoiled when I am alone driving."

Love the QX

By on Saturday, February 7, 2009

"I have owned a lot of luxury SUV's, LX470's, GX470's, Tahoes, et al and this is the best of the lot, especially for the price. 10K less than a LX at least, unless you want to go so far off road you will be driving through creeks and over logs, there is nothing to motivate you to spend the money. Quality, value, styling and performance of the QX is a 10."

Super Sized SUV

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"My husband is 6'6", my oldest son is 6'5"and my younger son is 6'3". Needless to say, we needed a roomy SUV. We all fit comfortably (including myself and my daughter). We owned a Navigator b-4 and it didn't come close to the roominess we get with the QX56. It's got a gorgeous look on the outside and we have never had a bit of trouble with it mechanically. I am not crazy about some of the interior features. It's just a personal thing, but I wish it were a little more luxurious."

Looking at Armada buy QX

By on Friday, August 24, 2007

"First off I started looking at Toyota and Nissan Armada. I then shifted to Infinity. I bought used and when you go that route I say spend a little more and get a better vehicle. Once you've added all the QX has to an Armada I think it would come out more $ and should have just got the QX. I get lots of looks and compliments - mine is Black- I would say the only draw backs are that I have tow mirrors which are made for the Titan so the are cheaper in quality - not price- Infinity needs to make there own mirrors for towing. You give up power fold no blinker on mirror and no courtesy lights. I think they need a telescoping wheel it only has tilt. I've looked at the 08's and I think they are trying to go towards a Caddy or Lincoln look. The towing is good I currently tow a 26' toy hauler and it does well, but the milage goes way down. I've been getting 9-10mpg with high profile trailer. Maybe they should do a diesel option. Another suggestion would be front air bags like the Range rover and for the 4WD - which I have - wipers and or spray to clean the beams. I think that would be a must for snow and off road at night but leave it to the Germans as standard. All in all very happy and very few complaints. Go get one!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI QX near Honolulu. See local deals