2009 INFINITI QX

Based on 124 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Best Long Distance Vehicle

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Comfort,Ride,Room,driveability"

Cons: "Fuel Ecomony in city"

"I purchased my QX used but I have owned several Infinti vehicles so I knew they were great cars. This car was no different. It drives like a dream and easy on long distance trips. You get out refreshed and ready to go. It rides like a dream handling bumps like they are not even there. The storage is great. My girls alway overpack so storage was a big concern but no more with a QX. The car is quiet and the air condition works so great it will freeze you out of the car. The navigation is great. I am able to punch in a phone number and the directions comes up like magic. I highly recommend this vehicle to anyone."

LOVE IT!

By on Friday, April 9, 2010

"I have had this car for 2 1/2 years and take my kids everywhere. I have 2 boys 6'6 and 6'7 and they have plenty of leg room in the back seat. Great family travel car!!! I feel spoiled when I am alone driving."

Love the QX

By on Saturday, February 7, 2009

"I have owned a lot of luxury SUV's, LX470's, GX470's, Tahoes, et al and this is the best of the lot, especially for the price. 10K less than a LX at least, unless you want to go so far off road you will be driving through creeks and over logs, there is nothing to motivate you to spend the money. Quality, value, styling and performance of the QX is a 10."

Super Sized SUV

By on Monday, January 7, 2008

"My husband is 6'6", my oldest son is 6'5"and my younger son is 6'3". Needless to say, we needed a roomy SUV. We all fit comfortably (including myself and my daughter). We owned a Navigator b-4 and it didn't come close to the roominess we get with the QX56. It's got a gorgeous look on the outside and we have never had a bit of trouble with it mechanically. I am not crazy about some of the interior features. It's just a personal thing, but I wish it were a little more luxurious."

Best luxury SUV

By on Friday, October 5, 2007

"I have owned this SUV for 3 years, and it is by far the best on the market today. I have owned and driven Mercury, Lincoln, and Caddy SUV's, but none holds a candle to the features, comfort, and power of this car. Also, the service is by far the best I have ever received even from Caddy, BMW and Mercedes. The styling and features alone make this car a top choice for the high-end consumer. I plan to trade in my Lincoln SUV for a second QX56 in December."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI QX near Honolulu. See local deals