2009 Infiniti QX

Based on 116 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Great SUV

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"This SUV is very roomy and can fit 8 people with no complaints. It's fast and drives very well. The seats are comfy and it feels luxurious but still can go off road without worry. The best feature is the towing! 8,900 lbs! The self-leveling airbags are a must and work great. The rear camera is great too for hooking up the boat/toy hauler. The rear auto lift gate is cool too! I would recommend this SUV to anyone! I have a 2004 and will buy a 2008 shortly. My only wish is a change in the A/C... I don't care for the controls. Also, stay clear of the roof mounted DVD player... the body is stiff and the player rattles a bit."

Very Satisfied So Far

By on Sunday, February 08, 2009

"Purchased Black/Wheat 4X4 with Rear Seat Entertainment Option 6 months ago. Traveled to another city but felt like we received decent deal with substantial discount from list plus 0% financing. Heated steering wheel has been very much appreciated this winter. Previously drove Lincoln Navigator. QX feels bigger but still very comfortable. Smooth ride for SUV of this size. Bluetooth stopped working but expect to resolve with next service Evaluated against Navigator, Escalade, Sequoia. QX best value for the $. Did not bother with Lexus because of price and poor third row seat design. Also liked idea of having vehicle thousands others are not also driving in metro area. Styling is growing on me more each day. Selected black so that hitch blends better (no body-colored cover). Positive buying experience and am counting on plus of having premium experince for on-going service. Rumors that QX (as it exists today) will be discontinued with Armada after 2009 for crossover design. Too bad as this is an excellent luxury SUV with comfortable ride and the ability to tow your boat or trailer."

Our Second QX56

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Easy and comfortable to drive, quality built and safe."

Cons: "Fuel Economy - but I wouldn't trade that for one creature comfort!"

"This is the second QX56 we have owned - the first was a 2004 and our latest is a 2006, both purchased new. What we find interesting is that although our 2006 is five years old, the technology and the way it is equipped is comparable to vehicles manufactured today. It is safe and reliable and has only been in the shop to be serviced for schedueled maintenance - as was our 2004. We have never had a problem with either vehicle. And speaking of service, as I was the one that usually brought in the vehicle, I can certainly attest to the courtesy, professionalism and timely manner of our Infinity dealership. Although the vehicle is large, it drives much smaller. It has a small turning radius, is roomy and comfortable on long trips, has a great sound system, an easy to operate navigation system with a large and clear rear view back up camera and adjustable brake pedals. Steering wheel mounted controls are convenient and easy to use. The vehicle is equipped with expansive safety features and that fact was important to me. I definately would not be hesitant to purchase a used QX56, given the quality of this vehicle. As my husband is 6'1 and I am 5'3, it is important that we have a vehicle that accomodates the difference in our heights. It's as easy for me to drive as it is for my husband and I, in particular, appreciate the high seating which makes for great viewing and a safe vantage point in heavy traffic. (I also like the intimidation factor the vehicle, which is black, allows me - I find that people don't screw with me in merging traffic!) To sum up - we love our QX56 and are looking forward to purchasing our third."

WOW, First Class all the way!

By on Wednesday, January 23, 2008

"I'v never expieriance a more comfortable vehicle. In my opionion there is Nothing on the market that comes close to this. It has it ALL!!!!!"

Watch for problems

By on Sunday, October 21, 2007

"I read all of these reviews and feel a need to let some people know about our experience. We bought ours new in 9/04. We love the vehicle but have been plauged by service issues. We have had the vehicle in for service so many times I can't count. We are on our 3rd computer in only 3 years. On my most recent trip for service it took them 28 days to resolve the issue. Infiniti consumer affiar was less than helpful when I called to inquire as to when I would get my car back. Love the vehicle but HATE the issues with the 2004. Check the service history before you buy an 04 used."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti QX near Honolulu. See local deals