2009 Infiniti QX

Based on 115 Ratings for the 2004 - 2010 models.

Great SUV

By on Friday, August 03, 2007

"This SUV is very roomy and can fit 8 people with no complaints. It's fast and drives very well. The seats are comfy and it feels luxurious but still can go off road without worry. The best feature is the towing! 8,900 lbs! The self-leveling airbags are a must and work great. The rear camera is great too for hooking up the boat/toy hauler. The rear auto lift gate is cool too! I would recommend this SUV to anyone! I have a 2004 and will buy a 2008 shortly. My only wish is a change in the A/C... I don't care for the controls. Also, stay clear of the roof mounted DVD player... the body is stiff and the player rattles a bit."

Nice Car to buy used

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "confortable, great power, highway monster, roomy"

Cons: "mechanical engineering flaws, fair towing ability"

"I have an 06 QX with 101,000...decided to write the review after we passed 100K. Bought it with 52K miles on it. Since then I have replaced the exhaust manifolds (nissan has a big problem with this design so I bought a set of Stillen headers and came out $2,000 cheaper, should never have a problem again), replaced both front wheel bearing assemblies, front brake rotors and pads (if you are going to buy a QX/armada make sure its mfg date is April 5, 2006 or newer...it should have the larger rotors...nissan realized the problem and tried to fix it but you will still have some issues). I new it wouldn't get good fuel milage so I'm fine with 15mpg knowing my family is much safer in this big SUV vs a smaller economy car. It's great for trips and loves to run the highway...one of the best running engines with tons of horsepower. The inside is nice and seems to be made of good quality materials as you would expect and very comfortable and roomy...I can drive this car all day and not feel tired...can't say that about any other vehicles I've owned. It does rattle inside when crossing rough terrain but I don't notice it that much. The QX is not a towing machine but will get the job done if you need it. I would not pay $60k for this SUV but is well worth $30k used. The wife wants the 2012 body style but we plan to keep this one for another 100,000 miles and then evaluate."

Very Satisfied So Far

By on Sunday, February 08, 2009

"Purchased Black/Wheat 4X4 with Rear Seat Entertainment Option 6 months ago. Traveled to another city but felt like we received decent deal with substantial discount from list plus 0% financing. Heated steering wheel has been very much appreciated this winter. Previously drove Lincoln Navigator. QX feels bigger but still very comfortable. Smooth ride for SUV of this size. Bluetooth stopped working but expect to resolve with next service Evaluated against Navigator, Escalade, Sequoia. QX best value for the $. Did not bother with Lexus because of price and poor third row seat design. Also liked idea of having vehicle thousands others are not also driving in metro area. Styling is growing on me more each day. Selected black so that hitch blends better (no body-colored cover). Positive buying experience and am counting on plus of having premium experince for on-going service. Rumors that QX (as it exists today) will be discontinued with Armada after 2009 for crossover design. Too bad as this is an excellent luxury SUV with comfortable ride and the ability to tow your boat or trailer."

It's a cruiser... love it

By on Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"This is the best vehicle that I have ever traveled in, we arrive fresh and ready to go... after looking at all the others, we chose this for the value and comfort, we bought this SUV to travel between our 3 homes in Kansas City, MO; Flagler Beach, FL; and Myrtle Beach, SC.... plenty of room for 6 adults easy and 8 if need be. Lots of room for stuff while traveling, I've hauled lots of furniture in this, ranging from a love seat to 2 chairs at once and numerous other pieces. I would highly recommend this vehicle to people with children...."

Our Second QX56

By on Saturday, September 24, 2011

Pros: "Easy and comfortable to drive, quality built and safe."

Cons: "Fuel Economy - but I wouldn't trade that for one creature comfort!"

"This is the second QX56 we have owned - the first was a 2004 and our latest is a 2006, both purchased new. What we find interesting is that although our 2006 is five years old, the technology and the way it is equipped is comparable to vehicles manufactured today. It is safe and reliable and has only been in the shop to be serviced for schedueled maintenance - as was our 2004. We have never had a problem with either vehicle. And speaking of service, as I was the one that usually brought in the vehicle, I can certainly attest to the courtesy, professionalism and timely manner of our Infinity dealership. Although the vehicle is large, it drives much smaller. It has a small turning radius, is roomy and comfortable on long trips, has a great sound system, an easy to operate navigation system with a large and clear rear view back up camera and adjustable brake pedals. Steering wheel mounted controls are convenient and easy to use. The vehicle is equipped with expansive safety features and that fact was important to me. I definately would not be hesitant to purchase a used QX56, given the quality of this vehicle. As my husband is 6'1 and I am 5'3, it is important that we have a vehicle that accomodates the difference in our heights. It's as easy for me to drive as it is for my husband and I, in particular, appreciate the high seating which makes for great viewing and a safe vantage point in heavy traffic. (I also like the intimidation factor the vehicle, which is black, allows me - I find that people don't screw with me in merging traffic!) To sum up - we love our QX56 and are looking forward to purchasing our third."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Infiniti QX near Honolulu. See local deals