2018 INFINITI Q70 Consumer Reviews

in the last
90 days
within the U.S.
Transaction Data

This meter represents a sample range of recent transaction prices for vehicles of the same year, make and model as the vehicle specified, but sometimes with a different style and/or equipment. Analyzed transaction prices exclude taxes, DMV fees, documentation fees, other dealership charges and any available rebates or incentives.

10/7.8

Based on 55 Ratings for the 2011 - 2019 models.

Beautiful car, excellent fit and finish, reliable

By on Monday, February 12, 2018

Pros: "great value for money, excellent interior"

Cons: "Not a status symbol"

"I own a Q70L and have owned BMW and Acuras in the past. The Q70L is the favorite car I have owned for the following reasons: 1. The interior is very well designed and comfortable. The leather quality is top notch at this price point. One would have to get a 7 series or LS to get this level of interior quality. 2. The Bose audio system with active noise cancellation and the understated but well-implemented tech package. I 3. The naturally aspirated V6 is very responsive and for a car, his size accelerates well and the active trace control makes cornering fun. I test drove the Audi A7 3.0T as well as the Jaguar XJ 3.0 AWD and found the Q70 3.7 more fun to drive. 4. Super reliable and my dealer experience so far has been great. Honestly, some reviewers have pointed out the lack of rear seat controls but makes no difference to me. You get rear seat heating and plenty of leg room. The rear seats are very comfortable. What else do you need? I spent 2 months researching and driving competing cars before selecting the Q70. Here is what I drove: BMW 540xi Audi A7 3.0T Jaguar XJ 3.0 AWD Volvo S90"

great car love it

By on Thursday, December 17, 2015

Pros: "great car, great engine, transmission, a/c Bose"

Cons: "depreciation of almost $20000 after one year."

"had a 2011 m37 and loved it sold it to get an suv, an Acura which was a good vehicle but certainly did not have the features of the m37 so two years later sold it and got a 2014 Q70 which is essentially the exact same vehicle as the M37 with just a few features added..I loved the M37 and now love the q70 even more.. what a great car.. smooth transmission plenty of power, Bose radio, superb sound, fantastic A/C.. my only complaint is that the list price of the 2014 was $3000 higher than the sale price of the 2015 with the exact same equipment so automatically the 2014 is worth $3000 less and in fact the 2014 is now worth almost $20,000 less after only one year..that is a terrific depreciation on a car in one year.."

Do not buy this car. Transmission issues abound

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "beautiful styling, fast when punched"

Cons: "horrific transmission in traffic, fading brakes"

"Transmission problems for two years, software issue for the 7 speed, per Infiniti, with no fix in sight. Now brake fading/creeping issues."

Infiniti Q70 S

By on Saturday, May 21, 2016

Pros: "Elegant styling unlike the clones; good value."

Cons: "Lack of rear seat controls; not an issue."

Beautiful. Infiniti nailed this one.

"As much as we admire MB E350s, Audi A6/A7s, BMW 5 series, or the Jaguars the Infinti Q70 is the real deal. Especially in the Sport variant of the 3.7. This car has been disparaged in the auto press, which I do not understand as it is highly competent. One does not need a super car to enjoy the ride; one needs a companion in arms. This the Q 70 S delivers in spades for value. It's big - bigger than any of the above mentioned; has a gorgeous interior; and handles just about as well as its younger sibling, the Q50. In Sport trim the 3.7 is no slouch with 20" wheels and big brakes. Would one pay $20000 more to get the cachet or would one pay a reasonable price to get great reliability and great service? Not to mention a great car."

Beautiful. Infiniti nailed this one.

Excellent Sport Sedan

By on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pros: "high quality, reliability, outstanding interior"

Cons: "Hard navigation system to master."

"I have owned this car since August 2011 and now have over 16000 miles on it. It has never needed anything but regular oil changes. The ride quality, acceleration, and quality are comparable to my last car a Lexus LS-460. I got the Deluxe Touring Package which gives you the outstanding Analine Leather interior and rear sunshade. If you can get a car with it, do it. I know it comes in the Lexus also, as an option package. It's worth the expense. The only negative about the car is the Infiniti navigation system which I find hard to master. Other than that problem, the car is great and even if I had more money I wouldn't buy anything else. I considered the BMW 535 and Lexus GS-350. I didn't like the front grill on the Lexus or the unreliability reputation of the BMW. Lexus and Infiniti give you a Lexus or Infiniti loaner car when in for service while BMW uses Enterprise rental cars. You will also find the Lexus and Infiniti dealerships and service superior to most other car dealerships."