2012 INFINITI M

8.3

Based on 43 Ratings for the 2011 - 2013 models.

love my M56S

By on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pros: "power, features and luxury for the price, handling"

Cons: "no remote start"

"Best car I've ever owned. Tons of power. Fantastic handling. Incredible styling inside and out. Have had the car for 2 months and not one problem. Engine and transmission is extremely quiet and incredibly smooth."

Do not buy this car. Transmission issues abound

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "beautiful styling, fast when punched"

Cons: "horrific transmission in traffic, fading brakes"

"Transmission problems for two years, software issue for the 7 speed, per Infiniti, with no fix in sight. Now brake fading/creeping issues."

Excellent Sport Sedan

By on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pros: "high quality, reliability, outstanding interior"

Cons: "Hard navigation system to master."

"I have owned this car since August 2011 and now have over 16000 miles on it. It has never needed anything but regular oil changes. The ride quality, acceleration, and quality are comparable to my last car a Lexus LS-460. I got the Deluxe Touring Package which gives you the outstanding Analine Leather interior and rear sunshade. If you can get a car with it, do it. I know it comes in the Lexus also, as an option package. It's worth the expense. The only negative about the car is the Infiniti navigation system which I find hard to master. Other than that problem, the car is great and even if I had more money I wouldn't buy anything else. I considered the BMW 535 and Lexus GS-350. I didn't like the front grill on the Lexus or the unreliability reputation of the BMW. Lexus and Infiniti give you a Lexus or Infiniti loaner car when in for service while BMW uses Enterprise rental cars. You will also find the Lexus and Infiniti dealerships and service superior to most other car dealerships."

Fourth Infiniti

By on Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pros: "Great overall value"

Cons: "wind noise"

"This is my fouth Infiniti. I've had a g35,and g37, and an M35, and now this M37, so I feel I have a good feel for the brand. All of the cars in this class are compromises between luxury and sportiness, thats why I vacillate between the G and the M. This M has the best interior appointments of any of the others. The electronics are easy to operate (no PHD needed)and they can be operated by buttons,touch screen, or voice commands.The drive is on the firm side, which can be adjusted by the mode switch in the center console. My car has cooled seats, which is a great option I really missed on my G. The only real gripe I have is there is some wind noise over 50mph. The reliability of these cars is very good in my experience. And my dealer has always been accomodating."

EXCELLENT CAR OVERALL

By on Monday, April 9, 2012

Pros: "GREAT CAR IN ALL ASPECTS"

Cons: "NONE"

"GREAT AND SPECIAL LOOK. SUPER HANDLING ON THE ROAD, SILENT DRIVE AND BEAUTIFULL INTERIOR. YOU CAN FEEL THE POWER IN EVERY TURN, WITH THE CONFIDENCE OF A SECURE STEERING. PERFECT LEATHER TOUCH IN THE LUXURY EDITION WITH SILVER ASH FINISH. THE BOSE SYSTEM IS SUPERIOR WITH THE 16 SPEAKERS."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI M near Honolulu. See local deals