2012 INFINITI M

8.3

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2011 - 2013 models.

You get what you pay for!

By on Saturday, October 2, 2010

"I've owned my 2011 M56x for just under 4 months, have just undere 7000 miles. I can't stop driving it. There is nothing,I mean nothing I don't like about the car. The way it handles, the confort levels, the extras, from the stereo, to the weather. I've had many many compliments on the car, actually have had people leave notes & there numbers to call them back, just so they could look at it. As far as MPG, I get 18-20 in town and upto 25 on the highway.. It's smooth, comfortable & just a pleasure to drive. I tested the Lexus, MB, Audi & Bentley prior to my purchase. Dollar for Dollar, this is the best buy. The warranty alone is better than any other vehicle on the market. You won't be disappointed with, trust me. I you don't like it, your not a true car guy!!"

love my M56S

By on Saturday, October 20, 2012

Pros: "power, features and luxury for the price, handling"

Cons: "no remote start"

"Best car I've ever owned. Tons of power. Fantastic handling. Incredible styling inside and out. Have had the car for 2 months and not one problem. Engine and transmission is extremely quiet and incredibly smooth."

Do not buy this car. Transmission issues abound

By on Friday, October 5, 2012

Pros: "beautiful styling, fast when punched"

Cons: "horrific transmission in traffic, fading brakes"

"Transmission problems for two years, software issue for the 7 speed, per Infiniti, with no fix in sight. Now brake fading/creeping issues."

Great Styling!!!!

By on Monday, October 17, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, nice quality, amazing styling!"

Cons: "Maybe more "perks" for $50k"

"Loving this car so far. I have owned it since 5/2011 and it's been great so far. I love the styling - just absolutely beautiful lines on this model. I have only had one issue with it so far and that was a film covering over part of the steering wheel began peeling. I'm getting it fixed this Saturday. Other than that it has been great. I never owned anything but Hondas and Acuras and those have been amazing. My M37 seems to have equal quality and fitting. The ride is really nice. Smooth - like a luxury car should be. The engine is amazing and I love the ECO, Sport and Standard options. I run in ECO most of the time to save gas but when needed, the sport mode really utilizes the 330hp engine!!! I love the push button start - never had that before. Only 2 negatives about the car are the smallish trunk - actually smaller than my 2004 Acura TL had, and the side mirrors are not heated. A little shocking considering the $50K price tag. But the heated/air conditioned seats are wonderful as is the heated steering wheel. They don't utilize space with the same ingenuity that Honda/Acura does, but it's still a very nicely put together car. Unless something goes really wrong with this car it's a keeper. Nice room in the cabin too. Very intuitive controls. I test drove the BMW 5-series and HATED the control knob (iDrive?) - very non-intuitive and the ride was far heavier and sluggish than my M37."

Excellent Sport Sedan

By on Sunday, November 25, 2012

Pros: "high quality, reliability, outstanding interior"

Cons: "Hard navigation system to master."

"I have owned this car since August 2011 and now have over 16000 miles on it. It has never needed anything but regular oil changes. The ride quality, acceleration, and quality are comparable to my last car a Lexus LS-460. I got the Deluxe Touring Package which gives you the outstanding Analine Leather interior and rear sunshade. If you can get a car with it, do it. I know it comes in the Lexus also, as an option package. It's worth the expense. The only negative about the car is the Infiniti navigation system which I find hard to master. Other than that problem, the car is great and even if I had more money I wouldn't buy anything else. I considered the BMW 535 and Lexus GS-350. I didn't like the front grill on the Lexus or the unreliability reputation of the BMW. Lexus and Infiniti give you a Lexus or Infiniti loaner car when in for service while BMW uses Enterprise rental cars. You will also find the Lexus and Infiniti dealerships and service superior to most other car dealerships."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI M near Honolulu. See local deals