2011 INFINITI M

8.3

Based on 41 Ratings for the 2011 - 2013 models.

Fourth Infiniti

By on Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pros: "Great overall value"

Cons: "wind noise"

"This is my fouth Infiniti. I've had a g35,and g37, and an M35, and now this M37, so I feel I have a good feel for the brand. All of the cars in this class are compromises between luxury and sportiness, thats why I vacillate between the G and the M. This M has the best interior appointments of any of the others. The electronics are easy to operate (no PHD needed)and they can be operated by buttons,touch screen, or voice commands.The drive is on the firm side, which can be adjusted by the mode switch in the center console. My car has cooled seats, which is a great option I really missed on my G. The only real gripe I have is there is some wind noise over 50mph. The reliability of these cars is very good in my experience. And my dealer has always been accomodating."

Best vehicle I have ever owned!!!

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

"I bought this car on Aug 3, 2011. I am retired and wanted a luxury car. I drove them all. The Infiniti M37x has all the features I want and more. As you can see, I don't put a lot of miles on a car anymore. However, I can hardly wait for any reason to go for a drive. This car has power, looks, power and did I mention, POWER. At 330 HP, it is the most powerful V6 I have ever driven. Coupled with the 7 speed transmission, you have on demand power throughout the entire drive range. Awsome!!! My only complaint, (if one can call it that), is the requirement for premium fuel. In reality, this is a none problem for me because I traded in an Acura that also required premium, so I had already become used to the higher price. Look at this car if you are seriously in the market for a premium luxury automobile. It lets you feel the road, hold the road and drive the car. Some other luxury cars I drove made me feel like I was isolated from the road, too much. For me, the Infiniti is the one."

BMW 5 Series watchout

By on Thursday, May 5, 2011

"I know, I know, I can hear it now. Come on it is a Nissan, it is Japanese etc. I was that guy i was skeptic as well. I have been a long time BMW driver. I drove the 2011 535 xi hard, and did deep research. This car BLOWS it away. Now I will say that Infiniti does not have the brand flash like BMW, but to be honest BMW is not what it used to be. It is now a German Buick. Reliability-check, fit and finish-check, power-check."

Brand new with transmission problems

By on Sunday, October 14, 2012

Pros: "Great look"

Cons: "Transmission problems"

"Before I could get the temporary tags removed from my brand new car, I began to have problems with it. The indicator light signaled Engine problems on the day I picked up the tags. I was told by the associate that often the engine signaled a loosely replaced gas cap. Even the manual gave the same information. According to the manual, the Engine light would go out after a few days once I tightened the gas cap again which was not loose. I have been told that there is a problem with the transmission switch. Moreover, the service department has had my car for over a week. Because I had not heard from the service department for a week, I initiated a call to the department only to be told that the part has not been sent in and it will take another 2 weeks or so before the part would come in and the car repaired. In the meantime, I am driving a rental that has an engine oil light on and an expired inspection sticker. This is my first and probably last infinity."

You get what you pay for!

By on Saturday, October 2, 2010

"I've owned my 2011 M56x for just under 4 months, have just undere 7000 miles. I can't stop driving it. There is nothing,I mean nothing I don't like about the car. The way it handles, the confort levels, the extras, from the stereo, to the weather. I've had many many compliments on the car, actually have had people leave notes & there numbers to call them back, just so they could look at it. As far as MPG, I get 18-20 in town and upto 25 on the highway.. It's smooth, comfortable & just a pleasure to drive. I tested the Lexus, MB, Audi & Bentley prior to my purchase. Dollar for Dollar, this is the best buy. The warranty alone is better than any other vehicle on the market. You won't be disappointed with, trust me. I you don't like it, your not a true car guy!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI M near Honolulu. See local deals