2004 INFINITI M

Based on 44 Ratings for the 2003 - 2004 models.

Awesome Luxury Vehicle

By on Thursday, September 13, 2007

"I've owned several feature-rich Nissan vehicles, and recently made the jump into the Infiniti category. This M45 is a beast! It boasts a powerful V8-340 HP engine, excellent features, and a plush, attractive interior. It rides high on 19" premium wheels with rims that are more attractive than most any I've seen. There is a large-screen display for temp control and audio control, which only lacks in that it does not have GPS functionality (at least mine does not). I like the fact that the 6-disc changer is easily accessible in the glove compartment, yet I am disappointed that a single-CD feed is not provided. Heads turn when you drive by, as there is no surplus of this vehicle on the road, and it has an extremely unique look to it. Overall, this car is attractive, powerful, and classy. If you're like me and you A. Are done buying new cars that lose value too quickly, B. Enjoy premium styling, handling, and features at a reasonable price, and C. Appreciate the quality from a manufacturer like Nissan, then get your hands on a well-priced used Infiniti M45. You'll be glad you did!"

Sleeper styling with lots of muscle

By on Thursday, October 9, 2008

"I was first impressed by the M45 when I drove it back in July of 2003. It had conservative styling with lots of power on tap. I actually like the fact that it doesn't look sleek and sporty, so it promises little and delivers a lot in terms of performance. After owning one for a few years my only complaints are the creeky noise coming from the glove box area when driving on bumpy roads. I knew it had limited rear seat legroom when I bought it, and it hasn't been much of an issue because my kids are still young and won't be topping the 5'9" mark for a while yet. Another car I considered back in 2003 was the Mercury Marauder (with an MSRP about $7,000 less than my M45), but I'm glad I got the Infiniti. As a side note, there were so few 03 and 04 M45s sold that most people don't know what it is. I like driving a car that can't be easily classified so people can't attach a stereotype to me by what I drive."

Great Value/Performance

By on Sunday, December 16, 2007

"I was looking for a car, used, with unique styling, plenty of creature comforts, a great ride, rear-wheel drive, good value, and...power. The 2003 M45 has it all. Since purchasing it almost a year ago, I have put several thousand miles on...and enjoyed all of them (my wife still has not driven it, other than a few miles during a long test drive). The drawbacks, that I can easily live with, are too big a turning radius for a car of this quality, an occasional brief hesitation before the 340 horses kick in when I put the peddle down, and it really isn't a winter car (I live in Fargo, ND). I drive my 4wd SUV during the winter and look forward to dry pavement come spring and several more thousand miles in this great car. One of my favorite moments was sitting in a local coffee shop and watching a man walk around my car several times, obviously very interested, checking out this beauty."

Great car

By on Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pros: "Great power & handling"

Cons: "I can't think of anything"

"The car is an Infiniti M45 with 110,000 miles. Never a major problem. Very low maintenance."

AMAZING

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2008

"I love this car. It has power and looks that are outstanding. It is worth every cent and I find it hard to believe why this gen M was not well received in the market."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI M near Honolulu. See local deals