2001 INFINITI I

Based on 280 Ratings for the 2000 - 2004 models.

GREAT CAR!! I would buy this car over and over

By on Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"I bought this car with 45,000 miles on it and it now has 114,000 miles. All I ever need to do to this car is change the oil, breaks and tires. This car is a ROCK and it's really quick. Love it."

My Infiniti I-30 runs like the energizer bunny!

By on Friday, November 25, 2011

Pros: "Great for long-distance travel as well as local"

Cons: "Hard to give up but I need cargo space!"

"I bought this 4-door sedan in 2001 and have taken good care of it, e.g kept up with routine maintenance, put good tires on it, replaced things like brakes when needed it and kept it pretty clean (has the original floor mats). It still rides like a dream, has wonderful back support so I don't emerge after a long trip with stiff legs and a sore back. Has all kinds of conveniences of a luxury car without the excessive cost: roomy interior, automatic pull up screen in rear to eliminate glare on a sunny day; five cup holders, great quality leather seats, great leg room in back with room for 3 normal-sized people, high back and neck support in both front and back seats (adjustable, too). Good head room for tall people and good climate control (easy to adjust), built-in compass in rear view mirror, CD and tape players (I like to listen to CDs AND tapes from the library, and huge trunk"

By on Monday, December 28, 2009

"The car is just alright for the price. I have had mine for 7 years now. I have had the Ping problem with the engine for years now and Infiniti seems to think there is nothing wrong with the car. No matter what kind of gas I put in it the Ping always comes back. i have used gas treatments, fuel injector cleaners and even had the fuel injectors cleaned by Infiniti, but Ping persists! Bad sensors I have replaced so many sensors that I am loosing track of all of them and they are very expensive at Infiniti, $500 expensive! The car was a deal for the luxury, but too many minor costly problems."

By on Friday, June 13, 2008

"Bought my 2003 I35 almost 4 years ago with less than 10K. I have almost 60k on it now. Had a seat motor fail that was replaced under warranty. Other than this, routine maintenance. Some of my dislikes: - Don't like the Turanza tires that came with the car. They don't ride like a $150 tire. I will need to replace tires soon. I will probably go with some other tire then. - I wish they could have put a door lock on the passenger side (my wife keeps the remote). I know car makers are going away from this. Other than this, it has been a great car. Best factory installed sound system I've encountered. I would recommend this car."

Nice but could be better

By on Tuesday, September 4, 2007

"Had the car for 4 years put on 100 k on it. Pros 1. Trouble free engine 2. Good power 3. I like the styling 4. Excellent rear legroom 5. Infinity dealer is great Cons 1. Vibration from front end at 90 k - replaced control arms to fix this. $ 375 2. Tranny Control solonids went out at 163 K . $ 550 :( 3. Bad MAS air flow sensor ($100) - heard its a common issue 4. Coil packs replaced - $270 - heard this is a common issue too 5. Replaced all 4 shox - understandable at 150 k Concidering how little i paid for the car and how many miles i put on it i guess the repair costs are ok. I'd say its been fairly reliable. Harry"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI I near Honolulu. See local deals