2012 INFINITI G

Based on 349 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Excellent car. No issues

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Wonderful car. The ONLY downside is that you can not modify the stereo. Make sure you buy exactly what you want stereo wise because you will have NO options for the aftermarket."

Bought for the performance features

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "performance, drivability, acceleration"

Cons: "interior storage space limited, center console"

"First, I love the acceleration and driving feel from the 2013 G37xS. Gas mileage has been around 23 mpg on average, which is acceptable for this type of performance. The car handles great, even in the snow. I like the rear-wheel drive feel with the assurance of AWD when needed. My complaints about this vehicle are related to the interior. The center console is hard to access when the huge cover lifts up. Trying to get your right hand in their is difficult since the cover sticking up gets in the way. Inifiniti needs to look at redesigning this!! Interior storage space needs to be improved, there is very little space to put/store things. While the sport seats offer more bolstering, the seat/thigh bolstering is a little too aggressive for my taste. Even when fully open, the thigh bolstering digs into my left thigh and gets annoying after about 30 minutes. There is no hard drive music storage on the 2013, I am not sure why they discontinued that feature, I guess iphones and ipods made it less desirable. The steering wheel controls should have included some buttons for the climate control. Overall, if you want a fun, performance car and are willing to give up some interior features, this would be a great purchase. I feel Infiniti could improve a couple things on the interior to make it an overall '10' rating. I would not probably buy another one unless the interior was revamped as I spend over 3 hours a day driving and get very frustrated with the interior short comings."

The 2013 G37XS is the BEST!!!!!

By on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pros: "great feel, steering, speed, interior quality"

Cons: "uses gas-could use more space for holding money-et"

"This car blows me out of the water!! It's steering and handling are superb!!! I had a Stilson cold air intake installed and a Cat-Back exhaust installed to increase the Horsepower...... this car now has over 350 HP and it just flies!!!!! I really notice the increased HP starting out but recently I went from 70 mph to 140 mph in just a very short time and it was so quick!!! I love the sound of the Cat-Back exhaust but around town it's just purring.... the controls of the G37XS are so easy and intuitive. I have driven several Q-50's as loaners while my G37 is undergoing the antecedent updates I alluded to..... the Q-50 does not hold a candle to my G37XS..... I like the steering of the 50 but my seats and all of the Sports package (most importantly my drivers seat) have a mitigation factor with the 50.... I also love my analog clock (I know that's super sad!!!) but I think it adds so much to the ambiance. Also I hate not having the Infiniti logo stitched into the seat backs of the 50's That makes a difference to me!!!!! The G37XS kicks butt on ALL curves.... I alway accelerate!!!... It's such a fun and dynamic vehicle to drive..... my son has a Genesis... it's more quiet and luxurious but it is NOT as fun to drive.... and he says the same thing!!!!! It does use more gas than I was used to but who cares!!!! It is such a fun vehicle to drive!!!! I love it.... and it has the Bose Sound system with at least 12 speakers.... it sounds great.... but, not as great as the Audi and it's B & O stereo!!!! That is truly a kick butt sound system... the Bose is good but not as good!!!!!! I was ready to buy the Audi but it lacked a navigation system and the Blue Tooth capability of the G37 plus it had no back up camera..... I wish the G37 had a Blind Spot sensor (it does NOT) but it's acceleration more than makes up for a mistake.... I can zoom past most any car and being a physics person I glued on a convex mirror on the passenger side outside mirror. My color car is Blue Slate and it's really sharp!!! I would rather drive this car than sleep!!!!!!!!!!! It has been SO FUN to drive!!!!! and I definitely use all that horsepower every day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! I also have the paddle shifters to play with.... they are made of 100% magnesium but I could care less what they are made of..... the look and work great!!!!! I love shifting with them...."

Wonderful Vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Pros: "Very much fun to drive, very dependable"

Cons: "Gas mileage - and cup holder in console"

"I purchased used with 32,000 miles 4 years ago and have never regretted it. Beautiful, fun car - looks just as nice as when I purchased it inside and out. Gas mileage is not so great but everything else makes it worth it. I miss my car when I have to use another one, all the bells and whistles - almost everything is automatic. Very comfortable and lots of power when I need it - sometimes its fun just to press the gas pedal. I owned a 2000 infiniti prior to this so I have definitely become a lover of these cars!"

Faster than a 328, better handling, and reliable

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, fuel economy, great road feel."

Cons: "Slightly heavy"

"I have only owned this 2008 G37S coupe 6MT for two month's and I'm very impressed with it. I just came back from a 2000 mile trip and averaged 24MPG at 78 MPH in cruise. The torque in this car is unbelievable. A few times in the mountains I got down to 40 mph behind trucks and when they pulled over, I never shifted out of 6th and the car picked up like I had downshifted. The car is slightly nose heavy, but for a car of this quality and the targeted group that Infiniti is looking at, this car is tops. It's a great cruiser and did I say a great looker. Expect to get some second looks at this car. I would suggest the sport model, with premium and tech packages. The car is fully loaded and the sport seat is worth the wait."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals