2012 INFINITI G

Based on 354 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

Faster than a 328, better handling, and reliable

By on Thursday, February 28, 2013

Pros: "Dependable, fuel economy, great road feel."

Cons: "Slightly heavy"

"I have only owned this 2008 G37S coupe 6MT for two month's and I'm very impressed with it. I just came back from a 2000 mile trip and averaged 24MPG at 78 MPH in cruise. The torque in this car is unbelievable. A few times in the mountains I got down to 40 mph behind trucks and when they pulled over, I never shifted out of 6th and the car picked up like I had downshifted. The car is slightly nose heavy, but for a car of this quality and the targeted group that Infiniti is looking at, this car is tops. It's a great cruiser and did I say a great looker. Expect to get some second looks at this car. I would suggest the sport model, with premium and tech packages. The car is fully loaded and the sport seat is worth the wait."

Bought for the performance features

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "performance, drivability, acceleration"

Cons: "interior storage space limited, center console"

"First, I love the acceleration and driving feel from the 2013 G37xS. Gas mileage has been around 23 mpg on average, which is acceptable for this type of performance. The car handles great, even in the snow. I like the rear-wheel drive feel with the assurance of AWD when needed. My complaints about this vehicle are related to the interior. The center console is hard to access when the huge cover lifts up. Trying to get your right hand in their is difficult since the cover sticking up gets in the way. Inifiniti needs to look at redesigning this!! Interior storage space needs to be improved, there is very little space to put/store things. While the sport seats offer more bolstering, the seat/thigh bolstering is a little too aggressive for my taste. Even when fully open, the thigh bolstering digs into my left thigh and gets annoying after about 30 minutes. There is no hard drive music storage on the 2013, I am not sure why they discontinued that feature, I guess iphones and ipods made it less desirable. The steering wheel controls should have included some buttons for the climate control. Overall, if you want a fun, performance car and are willing to give up some interior features, this would be a great purchase. I feel Infiniti could improve a couple things on the interior to make it an overall '10' rating. I would not probably buy another one unless the interior was revamped as I spend over 3 hours a day driving and get very frustrated with the interior short comings."

This is a review for 2010 G37 convertible.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great interior"

Cons: "Poor convertible roof mechanics, lacks sensors"

"Straight to the point: Great driving experience, interior features, sound system. But, Issue with this car: the convertible feature is very delicate. My experience dictates that once the roof starts giving any kind of trouble (and chances are it will, multiple customers reporting issues), there is very little a user or the company can do. I am struggling with multiple roof issues for past 2 years, including rattling noise (now it makes noise even driving on interstates with perfect roads), irritating alarms, false coding on the sensors, timing disturbances of the motor mechanics etc. Its literally one after another. My car is at the dealership for these issues 1-2 times a month, no one seems to understand the problem, and blame game continues. . Contacted DOM service, and Infiniti consumer affairs, no real success. Seems like its a new technology for Infiniti and needs significant improvements. This car has lots of great features, but this mind boggling issue pretty much downplays anything fun this car can boast of. Improvement in this aspect is the key for future success of this car. Everything else is manageable, but just for the sake of mentioning: You will also notice that a car of this value lacks few features like remote start, side blinkers etc. Also the trunk space is the center of all jokes in the car world once the top is down. And it lacks a very crucial feature: the trunk doesn't have any sensor to inform the user if there is something in the trunk and that one should not attempt to operate the roof in this situation."

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Not much leg room in back"

"I recently purchased a G37 IPL. I test drove BMW, Lexus, Nissan 370, and Mustan Cobra. This car performs much better than those above. Once I finished the test drive I fell in love with it."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "fast, smooth ride, fun to drive, great sound"

Cons: "takes premium gas :("

"Never considered Infiniti until a friend told me to test drive one. Drove BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and Infiniti all back to back in the same day. Infiniti G37 won hands down. It has a very smooth, very fast ride with tons of perks thrown in. I can't imagine ever buying another brand of car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals