2010 INFINITI G Consumer Reviews

Excellent car. No issues

By on Sunday, September 15, 2013

"Wonderful car. The ONLY downside is that you can not modify the stereo. Make sure you buy exactly what you want stereo wise because you will have NO options for the aftermarket."

Bought for the performance features

By on Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros: "performance, drivability, acceleration"

Cons: "interior storage space limited, center console"

"First, I love the acceleration and driving feel from the 2013 G37xS. Gas mileage has been around 23 mpg on average, which is acceptable for this type of performance. The car handles great, even in the snow. I like the rear-wheel drive feel with the assurance of AWD when needed. My complaints about this vehicle are related to the interior. The center console is hard to access when the huge cover lifts up. Trying to get your right hand in their is difficult since the cover sticking up gets in the way. Inifiniti needs to look at redesigning this!! Interior storage space needs to be improved, there is very little space to put/store things. While the sport seats offer more bolstering, the seat/thigh bolstering is a little too aggressive for my taste. Even when fully open, the thigh bolstering digs into my left thigh and gets annoying after about 30 minutes. There is no hard drive music storage on the 2013, I am not sure why they discontinued that feature, I guess iphones and ipods made it less desirable. The steering wheel controls should have included some buttons for the climate control. Overall, if you want a fun, performance car and are willing to give up some interior features, this would be a great purchase. I feel Infiniti could improve a couple things on the interior to make it an overall '10' rating. I would not probably buy another one unless the interior was revamped as I spend over 3 hours a day driving and get very frustrated with the interior short comings."

The 2013 G37XS is the BEST!!!!!

By on Thursday, December 22, 2016

Pros: "great feel, steering, speed, interior quality"

Cons: "uses gas-could use more space for holding money-et"

"This car blows me out of the water!! It's steering and handling are superb!!! I had a Stilson cold air intake installed and a Cat-Back exhaust installed to increase the Horsepower...... this car now has over 350 HP and it just flies!!!!! I really notice the increased HP starting out but recently I went from 70 mph to 140 mph in just a very short time and it was so quick!!! I love the sound of the Cat-Back exhaust but around town it's just purring.... the controls of the G37XS are so easy and intuitive. I have driven several Q-50's as loaners while my G37 is undergoing the antecedent updates I alluded to..... the Q-50 does not hold a candle to my G37XS..... I like the steering of the 50 but my seats and all of the Sports package (most importantly my drivers seat) have a mitigation factor with the 50.... I also love my analog clock (I know that's super sad!!!) but I think it adds so much to the ambiance. Also I hate not having the Infiniti logo stitched into the seat backs of the 50's That makes a difference to me!!!!! The G37XS kicks butt on ALL curves.... I alway accelerate!!!... It's such a fun and dynamic vehicle to drive..... my son has a Genesis... it's more quiet and luxurious but it is NOT as fun to drive.... and he says the same thing!!!!! It does use more gas than I was used to but who cares!!!! It is such a fun vehicle to drive!!!! I love it.... and it has the Bose Sound system with at least 12 speakers.... it sounds great.... but, not as great as the Audi and it's B & O stereo!!!! That is truly a kick butt sound system... the Bose is good but not as good!!!!!! I was ready to buy the Audi but it lacked a navigation system and the Blue Tooth capability of the G37 plus it had no back up camera..... I wish the G37 had a Blind Spot sensor (it does NOT) but it's acceleration more than makes up for a mistake.... I can zoom past most any car and being a physics person I glued on a convex mirror on the passenger side outside mirror. My color car is Blue Slate and it's really sharp!!! I would rather drive this car than sleep!!!!!!!!!!! It has been SO FUN to drive!!!!! and I definitely use all that horsepower every day!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!! I also have the paddle shifters to play with.... they are made of 100% magnesium but I could care less what they are made of..... the look and work great!!!!! I love shifting with them...."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted