2008 INFINITI G

Based on 352 Ratings for the 2007 - 2013 models.

This is a review for 2010 G37 convertible.

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great interior"

Cons: "Poor convertible roof mechanics, lacks sensors"

"Straight to the point: Great driving experience, interior features, sound system. But, Issue with this car: the convertible feature is very delicate. My experience dictates that once the roof starts giving any kind of trouble (and chances are it will, multiple customers reporting issues), there is very little a user or the company can do. I am struggling with multiple roof issues for past 2 years, including rattling noise (now it makes noise even driving on interstates with perfect roads), irritating alarms, false coding on the sensors, timing disturbances of the motor mechanics etc. Its literally one after another. My car is at the dealership for these issues 1-2 times a month, no one seems to understand the problem, and blame game continues. . Contacted DOM service, and Infiniti consumer affairs, no real success. Seems like its a new technology for Infiniti and needs significant improvements. This car has lots of great features, but this mind boggling issue pretty much downplays anything fun this car can boast of. Improvement in this aspect is the key for future success of this car. Everything else is manageable, but just for the sake of mentioning: You will also notice that a car of this value lacks few features like remote start, side blinkers etc. Also the trunk space is the center of all jokes in the car world once the top is down. And it lacks a very crucial feature: the trunk doesn't have any sensor to inform the user if there is something in the trunk and that one should not attempt to operate the roof in this situation."

By on Monday, September 24, 2012

Pros: "Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Not much leg room in back"

"I recently purchased a G37 IPL. I test drove BMW, Lexus, Nissan 370, and Mustan Cobra. This car performs much better than those above. Once I finished the test drive I fell in love with it."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

Pros: "fast, smooth ride, fun to drive, great sound"

Cons: "takes premium gas :("

"Never considered Infiniti until a friend told me to test drive one. Drove BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and Infiniti all back to back in the same day. Infiniti G37 won hands down. It has a very smooth, very fast ride with tons of perks thrown in. I can't imagine ever buying another brand of car."

Very fun to drive and comfortable on long trips

By on Thursday, August 25, 2016

Cons: "Limited trunk space"

"The only downside to this automobile is a personal preference. The trunk space is very small for luggage and limited leg room for back seat passengers."

Awesome Ride!

By on Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pros: "Reliability, Very Tight, High Quality"

Cons: "Small Trunk"

"We love our 2011 G37x, the car is so responsive it is like driving on rails. We are getting 21/27 mpg and are very happy with the car. The car is very fast with the 3.7 under the hood and ours is the "X" all wheel drive and does very well in wet or snowy conditions. This is not your typical sedan but a sport luxury ride. Once you drive one, you'll appreciate the quality and the creature comforts that surround you."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals