2005 INFINITI G

Based on 869 Ratings for the 2003 - 2006 models.

Best Car I've Ever Owned

By on Thursday, January 31, 2008

"After a year of shopping around and test driving Infiniti, Lexus, Acura, Mercedes and BMW, I finally broke down and bought a new car. After seeing and driving most of what's out there right now, the decision was easy to buy a new 2008 G35 Journey. I've since found this to be the best car I've ever owned. It's a near perfect combination of grace and power wrapped in a luxury package. You have no doubt about the car's ability to perform when you hit the gas, and the upgraded Bose stereo system rivals most home systems. Pound for pound and dollar for dollar, this is the best "near-luxury" car you can buy. My two critical observations are that 1) the interior is snug, but still comfortable and 2) the car's gas mileage is worse than posted, but that may be because I just can't help but be heavy on the gas. This car just wants to fly... The bottom line is...don't hesitate, test drive one and buy it. You won't regret it."

Most reliable car I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, fast, eye-catching"

Cons: "interior noise, button layout, brakes"

"My 2005 G35 now has 111000 miles on it and, other than regular maintenance, changing belts, brakes, and oil changes, I have had nothing go wrong. PROS: __The interior is comfortable (leather is well padded) and there is plenty of headroom for a tall guy like me. __The seats are fully adjustable. __The sound system (standard) is awesome,even without the Bose upgrade. __Plenty of trunk space if you're traveling. __Plenty of get up and go! This car will fly! __No mechanical issues. CONS: __The loud engine and exhaust adds to the interior noise level. __The radio and air-conditioning buttons are illogically laid out and easy to confuse with each other. __The brakes tend to wear out quickly (every 2 years) I highly recommend this car."

My Favorite By Far

By on Thursday, August 1, 2013

Pros: "Read Below"

Cons: "Read Below"

"After purchase from 1st owner with 80,000 miles, got to 122,559 miles so far with zero mechanical issues, engine problems or electrical issues. The only suspension issue I have is my own fault. Headlights became oxidized (yellow) but the Infiniti OEM lights, and all other OEM parts for that matter, are so insanely expensive that I can only afford to buy aftermarket or salvaged parts. Great car, handles amazing, one of the best tuned exhausts I've ever heard in a Japanese car. Timeless design that still looks only a couple of years old. I just need to sell it now before I have any problems, because I won't be able to afford to fix them! If you want to buy an Infiniti g coupe, make sure you have enough money to take care of it when it has small but very expensive problems. $800 for a pair of headlights is just crazy and no one should ever have to pay that for lights! Don't ever bother calling the dealership for part quotes, you'll just get upset and never want to take your car there. Unless you're rich, the first Infiniti you buy will be your last, but you'll miss it all the time!"

Great value & style

By on Thursday, August 9, 2007

"I have owned this car for over 4 years, and believe it is one of the best values available, considering styling/performance. The competition costs much more to match this vehicle. If you enjoy driving, and want a fun car with excellent performance, you cannot beat this car for the money."

Outstanding vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Pros: "Fun, fast, looks great, runs great, low maintenanc"

Cons: "Must be taken to infiniti dealer for problems..."

The girls love this car. Huge head turner.

"I have had this vehicle for 3 years now and I absolutely love it. It sounds fantastic and runs fantastic. It may be no V8 but it can def keep up with one. I have taken mine to the drag strip several times just for fun and it has always done fairly well. Its also a great head turner. It attracts attention of all vehicle lovers in my area because it is a rather unique car to the area. People always ask where i got it and what i payed. I would def recommend this vehicle to others who want a nice sports car. These are rather cheap but are absolutely amazing for the money. If you buy one you will not be disappointed I can promise that."

The girls love this car. Huge head turner.

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching INFINITI G near Honolulu. See local deals